My poor versys
She's been parked in the driveway and covered since Friday afternoon. Had a minor surgery Friday afternoon and doc said no motorcycle for 7-10 days. She looks so lonely without me to ride her.
He hinted I might want to actually wait 14 days or so. Cannot wait till Friday so I can take a little zip around town to see if I'm 100% enough to ride again.
Found a new set of gloves that should rate to about 32 degrees with extra armor and padding compared to my current winter gloves, not sure if I want to pull the trigger though. I'm just not cracked about the Joe Rocket brand. Think I'll go with my original plan and grab the First Gear gloves I've been eyeing for 6 months.