ANNOUNCEMENT: Coming Home - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-12-2011, 10:28 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Coming Home

Well as of now should be flying into texas about the first of june for a week then riding the versys to california. Looking foward to getting back to normal. Will try to meet up with as many forum members while i'm in texas.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-12-2011, 10:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
You know, Colorado is in between Texas and California!

Some AWESOME riding around here..........

**Sold**2008 Red Versys, Algard, LSL Frame Sliders, EvoTech Radiator guard, Givi screen, Givi V35 panniers, Moto Werks handlebar riser and footpeg lowering blocks, Aprilia Tuono mirrors, Carbon Fiber FendaExtenda, Spools/Sliders front & rear
2000 DRZ440E
2003 KLX440R
2003 TTR125LE
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 12:47 AM

bbq!

Vulcan 1700 Classic

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 05:12 AM

Your a little too far west for me, but welcome back!
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 06:32 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgfiredude View Post
You know, Colorado is in between Texas and California!

Some AWESOME riding around here..........

Would love to ride through colorado one of the states i haven't been to.But just alittle too far off the route i'm taking.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 06:38 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazjemo View Post
bbq!

BBQ,Chicken Fried Steak,Good Steaks and can't forget the Tex-Mex.I'll have a list of places to go or if anyone has a good eating joint in mind we'll see if we can get a group meet-up put together.Will have a better time frame next month.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 06:39 AM

Welcome back and I hope your ride goes well. I think you are heading West fairly quickly so I'll probably miss you as I'm on the East side of Dallas near Rockwall. If you get a chance on your way West, stop at Mary's in Strawm off I-20 West. Biggest and best chicken fried steak you've ever eaten!

Anyway, glad to have you back for a while.

'09 Versys -Green

TET'68 Survivor
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 06:40 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Kirk View Post
Your a little too far west for me, but welcome back!

Thanks Capn...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 06:43 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasdon View Post
Welcome back and I hope your ride goes well. I think you are heading West fairly quickly so I'll probably miss you as I'm on the East side of Dallas near Rockwall. If you get a chance on your way West, stop at Mary's in Strawm off I-20 West. Biggest and best chicken fried steak you've ever eaten!

Anyway, glad to have you back for a while.
Will have to check it out heading out on I-20

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 07:07 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Well as of now should be flying into texas about the first of june for a week then riding the versys to california. Looking foward to getting back to normal. Will try to meet up with as many forum members while i'm in texas.
Is the Versys flying with you or are you flying alone , more like home coming-
Anyway all the best and will be a good idea to meet forum members along the way. Too bad I am too far away and you will need more than the versys to make it out here.

post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 07:18 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
His versys is not flying as it is one of the blue ones, you need a red or orange that.
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 07:37 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
His versys is not flying as it is one of the blue ones, you need a red or orange that.
Come June you are flying with your Orange Versys over here-

post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastoman View Post
Come June you are flying with your Orange Versys over here-

Your probably right as it goes so fast it can ride on water but am a bit concerned about the effect of the salt water on my orange thunder from down under
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 08:36 PM

You're gonna' choose chicken fried steak over a free place to pit stop in Aspen?

Really????????????

That CFS better be good and come with mashed potatoes!!

**Sold**2008 Red Versys, Algard, LSL Frame Sliders, EvoTech Radiator guard, Givi screen, Givi V35 panniers, Moto Werks handlebar riser and footpeg lowering blocks, Aprilia Tuono mirrors, Carbon Fiber FendaExtenda, Spools/Sliders front & rear
2000 DRZ440E
2003 KLX440R
2003 TTR125LE
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 09:01 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Would love to ride through colorado one of the states i haven't been to.But just alittle too far off the route i'm taking.
Well, I am pretty sure that New Mexico (yes we are a state) IS between Texas and California. If you are going through the northern part of the state (Albuquerque or Santa Fe) perhaps we could meet and have a green chile cheeseburger and a drink.

Paul
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 09:10 PM

How long will you be back in the states?

Ride em if ya got em!
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 09:11 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgfiredude View Post
You're gonna' choose chicken fried steak over a free place to pit stop in Aspen?

Really????????????

That CFS better be good and come with mashed potatoes!!

Well the place Don was talking about is only 70 miles from the house so will eat there for lunch before the trip will probably head out about midnight to ride while it cool then stop for a room before it gets too hot in the afternoon. Still up in the air about the route but last trip i went I-20 to I-10 and made great time. But hey with me things change like the wind so who knows i might wind up knocking on your door.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinner View Post
How long will you be back in the states?

Should be for good. Selling the shop in Ponce,Pr. We both really want to get back to the states and family and start having a life again. So if the sale goes to plan i'll be out about june and she will be a little later to help with the transition with the new owners.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 09:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mursili View Post
Well, I am pretty sure that New Mexico (yes we are a state) IS between Texas and California. If you are going through the northern part of the state (Albuquerque or Santa Fe) perhaps we could meet and have a green chile cheeseburger and a drink.

Paul
Green Chile Cheeseburger sounds tempting.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 09:19 PM

You are welcome if the wind blows you a little farther north. Oh, and you can ride during the day up here, and see the sights and still be cool!

2000 DRZ440E
2003 KLX440R
2003 TTR125LE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode