The Traffic Ticket - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 06:27 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
The Traffic Ticket

A police motorcycle cop stops a driver for running a red light. The driver is a real jerk, steps out of his car and strides toward the officer, demanding to know why he is being harassed by the Gestapo! So the officer calmly tells him of the red light violation. The motorist instantly goes on a tirade, questioning the officer's ancestry, sexual orientation, etc., in rather explicit terms.

The tirade goes on without the officer saying anything.

When the officer finishes writing the ticket he puts an "AH" in the lower right corner of the ticket. He then hands it to the 'violator' for his signature. The guy signs the ticket angrily, and when presented with his copy points to the "AH" and demands to know what it stands for.

The officer says, "That's so when we go to court, I'll remember that you're an a**hole!"

Two months later they're in court. The 'violator' has a bad driving record and he is in danger of losing his license, so he hired a lawyer to represent him.

On the stand the officer testifies to seeing the man run the red light.

Under cross examination the defense attorney asks; "Officer is this a reasonable facsimile of the ticket that you issued to my client?"

Officer responds, "Yes, sir, that is the defendant's copy, his signature and mine, same number at the top."

Lawyer: "Officer, is there any particular marking or notation on this ticket you don't normally make?"

"Yes, sir, in the lower right corner of the narrative there is an "AH," underlined."

"What does the "AH" stand for, officer?"

"Aggressive and hostile, Sir."

"Aggressive and hostile?"

"Yes, Sir.”

"Officer, are you sure it doesn't stand for a**hole?"

“Well, sir, you know your client better than I do.”
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 06:53 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
very good
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 08:13 AM

he he he he ....snicker...chortle......snort

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Aerodynamically sound since 1959. So says the good folk @ Lockheed, Atlanta GA.
The KLE 650 VERSYS: It can't replace the Love of a good woman but...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Bike is my solitude amongst the multitudes

"Wounds heal, chicks dig scars...Glory, lasts forever!"
TRUE PATRIOTS QUESTION EVERYTHING
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
thanks.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 11:46 AM

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 11:51 AM

Here’s a true story that happened to me along the same lines. I was an aircraft electrician in the army and stationed in Korea. There was an old AH23 helicopter that had been sitting in the hanger for ever it seemed and had accumulated a thick layer of dust on the canopy. One day as I was walking by it I wrote FTA in the dust, now for all you out there that have never been in the army and don’t know what that means, it is F… The Army. Well just as I finished this a loud voice behind me said, “What the hell are you writing soldier?”. I turned around and there was a lieutenant glaring at me. I immediately saluted and thinking faster than I ever had before in my life, I said, “Fix This Aircraft sir”. He just stared at me for what seemed like an hour as his face turned pink, then quickly turned around and walked away without even returning my salute. I smiled at his back and wiped the sweet off my brow. hehe
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-30-2011, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus View Post
Here’s a true story that happened to me along the same lines. I was an aircraft electrician in the army and stationed in Korea. There was an old AH23 helicopter that had been sitting in the hanger for ever it seemed and had accumulated a thick layer of dust on the canopy. One day as I was walking by it I wrote FTA in the dust, now for all you out there that have never been in the army and don’t know what that means, it is F… The Army. Well just as I finished this a loud voice behind me said, “What the hell are you writing soldier?”. I turned around and there was a lieutenant glaring at me. I immediately saluted and thinking faster than I ever had before in my life, I said, “Fix This Aircraft sir”. He just stared at me for what seemed like an hour as his face turned pink, then quickly turned around and walked away without even returning my salute. I smiled at his back and wiped the sweet off my brow. hehe
Pagasus, is that an A**Hole 23?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode