For Kiwi 41 Best Steaks In Texas - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 09:10 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
For Kiwi 41 Best Steaks In Texas

Since Phil is looking to come to texas one day. Lets help him find some good steaks while he's here.

My vote if your in fort worth is Cattlemans Steak House in the historic stockyards. Theres a lot fancier places in the area but i haven't found any steaks tastier.

http://www.cattlemenssteakhouse.com/index.htm

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Sound like a good plan Joseph, my wife is a huge steak fan and we not fancy so if food is good we there. Her being a horse girl sounds like the old stockyards would be a lot of fun.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-26-2010, 09:44 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
Sound like a good plan Joseph, my wife is a huge steak fan and we not fancy so if food is good we there. Her being a horse girl sounds like the old stockyards would be a lot of fun.
Well you got cattlesmens at the end of the block. Billy Bobs one block over. you can have quite a good time in a radius of a few blocks.......

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Last edited by weljo2001; 01-23-2011 at 07:06 AM.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 08:09 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
We've been to a few steak places, like Bob's, Al Biernat's, Del Frisco's, Pappas Bros, Morton's, Chamberlain's, Perry's, Maguire's, Sullivan's, Texas de Brazille, Fogo de Chao and a few other's. We don't do steaks out all that often any more, since we can buy prime beef at Central Market and love to make it ourselves.

However, I think that at this point, Perry's is the best of the places we visit. I also love Fogo de Chao (my wife does not care for it). We've never been to Cattleman's, however, nor Nick and Sam's. And I've only gone to the Capital Grille for lunch.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 10:19 AM

Is Bob's still around?

I've tried a number of those places, and found Bob's to be the most consistent performer. Haven't eaten in Dallas in a couple years though. Might have to make a trip up.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 04:59 PM

It's still around. It used to be outstanding. Now it's not. I wouldn't say it's bad, but we don't go any more.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by objectuser View Post
It's still around. It used to be outstanding. Now it's not. I wouldn't say it's bad, but we don't go any more.
That's disappointing. It's been five or six years since I've eaten there. Wonder what happened?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode