Rough Day At Work Video - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 06:49 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Rough Day At Work Video

Playing with the GoPro at one of our shops. Get to joke and flirt with women all day. Man its a rough gig. So one question. Do you love your job???

I know i do.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Last edited by weljo2001; 11-08-2010 at 06:50 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 07:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Count me in...to be productive and enjoy it is the secret to a happy life.
29 years as a stagehand; wouldn't want to live without it.

I'll shut up now.

Aerodynamically sound since 1959. So says the good folk @ Lockheed, Atlanta GA.
The KLE 650 VERSYS: It can't replace the Love of a good woman but...

My Bike is my solitude amongst the multitudes

"Wounds heal, chicks dig scars...Glory, lasts forever!"
TRUE PATRIOTS QUESTION EVERYTHING
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 08:03 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by stagehand38 View Post

I'll shut up now.
I'm not that deep.. I just dig chicks.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Super Moderator

+1000, I will drop dead if aint working.

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 06:51 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Changed the music.....

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 07:56 AM

Soooo...you work in the beauty salon?

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 09:15 AM

Todd
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 09:40 AM

Garage
I may be kinky, but I play with numbers and legal documents all day and love it.

I am the Treasurer of a large company and am effectively the in house bank. I deal with al the external Lenders and lawyers.

We had 3 x 14 y.o. in the office last week as part of 'take your kids to work day' (or whatever) and I got to tell them how lucky i was to be paid for what I love doing.

BigAussie

Although I have had Miss Jaffa (Burnt Orange 2007 Versys) for a while, I still have a lot to learn.

"The happiest people donít have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything."
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 02:12 PM

So, your fingernails must be pretty nice?
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator

Love the direction this thread is heading....

post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blipco View Post
So, your fingernails must be pretty nice?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear on a bicycle View Post
Love the direction this thread is heading....

A good pedicure and a wax always makes me feel like a man after a hard day at work! No pictures attached because this is a kid friendly type forum!

Don't Get Cabin Fever!
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 07:09 PM

Geez! I gotta get a new career.

"The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends"
IBA #23562

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 07:18 PM

I have always heard a man selling Womens shoes is a great job, with wonderful VIEWS
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 07:21 PM

Garage
I manage a ski shop at a ski mtn. When the days are slow, I grab my gear and take a few runs. It allows me to have all the equipment I could ever want, even though I could never afford paying for all of it.

08' Versys
Givi racks with V35 sides, and V46 Top-case, Garmin Zumo 450 GPS, Powermadd Handguards, Motowerks GPS Mount, Peg Lowering kit, Flat Foot, Arrow Exhaust, Adjustable Levers, GIPro Gear Indicator, Oxford Heated Grips
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 07:22 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tapntx View Post
I have always heard a man selling Womens shoes is a great job, with wonderful VIEWS
I would end up having to help all the super ugly feet with my luck.

08' Versys
Givi racks with V35 sides, and V46 Top-case, Garmin Zumo 450 GPS, Powermadd Handguards, Motowerks GPS Mount, Peg Lowering kit, Flat Foot, Arrow Exhaust, Adjustable Levers, GIPro Gear Indicator, Oxford Heated Grips
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 08:01 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan V View Post
Soooo...you work in the beauty salon?

Thats Good. Naw my girl and her sister own 6 nail shops here in puerto rico opening another 3 next year. So i split time here and texas running a shop here and a photography studio in ft.worth again working with cute ladies all day long. I've owned night clubs in the past and i have to say there about even for having a good time. If you haven't had a good pedicure your not treating yourself very well.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 08:27 PM

There is 2min36 seconds I will never get back....If you have tanning beds that would be a far better video......
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 08:36 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawson View Post
There is 2min36 seconds I will never get back....If you have tanning beds that would be a far better video......
No tanning beds but we get alot of strippers with aching feet and very little clothes on when they come for thier pedi's.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 08:54 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Well if your in ponce puerto rico and see these photos your in the right place.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Last edited by weljo2001; 01-23-2011 at 07:06 AM.
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-08-2010, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
No tanning beds but we get alot of strippers with aching feet and very little clothes on when they come for thier pedi's.
Why do I now have a sudden urge to have my nails done!
When I was a kid I worked a full service gas station in Winnipeg next to a strip club. Washing the windscreen was my favorite part when one of the ladies was getting gas....ah good memories there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode