So I did this quick ride over the weekend around my house..
Disclaimer: Its a rather boring country road riding video im using for practice for a trip in March in the mountains.
So I used imovie and used default soundtracks after separating out the audio to get rid of the wind noise.
1. Id like to use some of my Itunes downloads as soundtracks, but doesn't that get into copyright issues on you tube?
2. Camera Placement..seems O.k to me, its on my right side of my helmet.. would a bike mount be better? H ow do the Versys vibes effect it? I really don't want to run two cameras, but this seems O.k to me?
3. Is there a better editing software out there? My Daughter was telling me about some subscription software you need to pay 9 bucks a month for, Id like something free..
4. Quality.. I recorded in 1080, but it default plays in 360, can I fix this?
5. I guess a rather dumb question is, can I insert photos in the middle of the video clips, I have seen some of you do that..