Big Guy Small Plane - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 06:43 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Big Guy Small Plane

Well got into puerto rico last night. took a cessna from san juan to ponce. little plane was really loaded down. thought i'd get some good pics going over the island but it was pitch black outside. Have to give the pilot credit he sure knew what he was doing.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Last edited by weljo2001; 01-23-2011 at 07:06 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Hmmm, if i was going in that little plane would not be eating as much Chicken Fried Steak and Coconut Cream Pie
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 07:03 AM

That's a Cessna 402, powered by two 300 hp turbocharged Continental engines for a top speed of 266 mph... Capacity is up to 9 passengers depending on configuration.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 07:06 AM
Super Moderator

Yes but how many pies had they eaten?
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 07:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Well got into puerto rico last night. took a cessna from san juan to ponce. little plane was really loaded down. thought i'd get some good pics going over the island but it was pitch black outside. Have to give the pilot credit he sure knew what he was doing.
Cape air is a good company headquarters is in Massachusetts . Will be going back to Puerto Rico in June wife has already booked the flight.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 07:45 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
Yes but how many pies had they eaten?
Yea there was a guy behind me that weighed a good 100lbs more than me and i'm 270. he was a chef so from the looks of him he must be a fantastic cook.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 07:48 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by turn8a View Post
Cape air is a good company headquarters is in Massachusetts . Will be going back to Puerto Rico in June wife has already booked the flight.
yea i'll be using them more often no complaints. If i'm still give me a holler if your in the ponce area.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Yea there was a guy behind me that weighed a good 100lbs more than me and i'm 270. he was a chef so from the looks of him he must be a fantastic cook.
Let me see my youngest son has just applied to be a navy chef so if he gets in, he currently weighs 65 kg's so if he turn out to be a great chef we should see him in 5 years at 130kg's
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 10:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
Let me see my youngest son has just applied to be a navy chef so if he gets in, he currently weighs 65 kg's so if he turn out to be a great chef we should see him in 5 years at 130kg's

Not on Military food, even if it is cooked by your boy

Although I have had Miss Jaffa (Burnt Orange 2007 Versys) for a while, I still have a lot to learn.

"The happiest people donít have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything."
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2010, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator

Hey this is the NZ navy, we may not have a big fleet but we have good food, I used to eat well when in the army.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode