A few videos from last weekend (no versys) - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

3Likes
  • 2 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By IanThomas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-11-2016, 02:44 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
A few videos from last weekend (no versys)

I know this is a stray from motorcycling, but i sold my Versys and now only have the Teryx. I thought a some may enjoy watching, but be warned the audio is horrible. I want to learn how to edit, but this is my first time even uploading to Youtube. So any and all constructive criticism is absolutely welcome.

Camera: Drift Ghost-S HD
Machine: 2009 Kawasaki Teryx 750 sport Monster Edition
Place: Concord, Vermont
Skill level: 0

- Ian Thomas
2013 Versys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-11-2016, 02:54 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Looked like a good time...

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-11-2016, 03:05 PM Thread Starter

It really was a ton of fun. I got that camera after talking with you about a year ago, and am finally doing stuff with it again. I really hope to learn to do light editing so i can make these videos more fun to watch. Thanks for watching Joe.
weljo2001 likes this.

- Ian Thomas
2013 Versys
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-11-2016, 03:53 PM

Nice trails, they seem to be well used. Did you get a snow plow for it too?
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-11-2016, 04:39 PM Thread Starter

no, where we are up there a plow on a side by side wouldn't do much. It is kept at our cabin and the road is unmaintained and not plowed so not sure you can even get a truck up there once it snows significantly. We really don't know because we just got the cabin last Jan. and it hasn't really snowed too much.

- Ian Thomas
2013 Versys
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-12-2016, 09:33 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Garage
YouTube offers some basic editing functionality (titles, transitions, stills, music, etc...) in their editor.
I would recommend that you find the hole for the mic on that camera and get one of these (or similar): Home of The Original 'MICROMUFF' - DSLR microphone wind baffle
I put one of them on my Contour Roam 2 because the audio on it was unusable above 25 MPH due to wind noise.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-12-2016, 11:49 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheftyler View Post
YouTube offers some basic editing functionality (titles, transitions, stills, music, etc...) in their editor.
I would recommend that you find the hole for the mic on that camera and get one of these (or similar): Home of The Original 'MICROMUFF' - DSLR microphone wind baffle
I put one of them on my Contour Roam 2 because the audio on it was unusable above 25 MPH due to wind noise.
Yeah so i am going to look into an external mic on the cheap as i don't use this that often. I am also trying to add music just to get rid of the wind noise. These videos are my first uploads so they are totally experimental.

On another note, I uploaded a very similar post on the kawasaki teryx forum, and about 100 views with absolutely no feedback. This forum is honestly the best group of people i have had the pleasure to associate myself with.

Thanks for the feed back folks.

- Ian Thomas
2013 Versys
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-12-2016, 12:22 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanThomas View Post
Yeah so i am going to look into an external mic on the cheap as i don't use this that often. I am also trying to add music just to get rid of the wind noise. These videos are my first uploads so they are totally experimental.

On another note, I uploaded a very similar post on the kawasaki teryx forum, and about 100 views with absolutely no feedback. This forum is honestly the best group of people i have had the pleasure to associate myself with.

Thanks for the feed back folks.
Sounds good to me!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode