Trump nomination - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-19-2016, 07:32 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Trump nomination

Trump has just been nominated at the convention. I am officially voting for Mike Pence for Vice President.

Todd
White 2015 650 LT
Apple Valley, Minnesota
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-19-2016, 08:19 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Garage
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-19-2016, 08:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Abc anybody but clinton
Timberdog and my2wheels like this.
post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-19-2016, 09:04 PM
Super Moderator

Good choice Squishman, and hello from Minneapolis.

Bet it's hot in EAGAN this week too....
Squishman likes this.
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-19-2016, 09:24 PM

Garage
you should really listen the what Trump is saying. it's hard to imagine a more scary, unfit lunatic as a candidate. yesterdays gem (approximately)... "I don't read or study, I already know what I'm going to do". think about that and the consider his habit of shooting off in what ever direction he feels like. he is nothing but a bully that has used his (and his father's) money to leverage and intimidate. he will say anything to stay in "the deal", then break any promise as he sees fit. every business venture he's been involved with has ended the same way... in court. he knows how to skim the cream and duck the responsibilities, and every one of his associates, investors, and contractors has gotten screwed at the end of the deal. none of those "skills" will have any value when dealing with world governments. won't work in our government either.

the Republican Party should be ashamed of itself for allowing this to happen.

please don't tell me about Hillary.... that has no bearing on what I just posted above.

if I'm answering your question I assume the basic points have been addressed, such as: did you do a compression test? is it still on fire?
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-19-2016, 09:30 PM
Super Moderator

He's the lesser of the evils then - heck even Kennedy had flaws.

Hillary should have been charged criminally for the e-mail scandal.

Jesse should have had a go at it...

post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-19-2016, 10:12 PM

Trump nomination?

Oh. What a bad news!
I don't like him he is too free in his language and manner.

I love the angel city - Bangkok
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-19-2016, 10:39 PM

The country who would elect Donald Trump for president, deserves a Trump presidency.
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 01:22 AM

Garage
Hillary is the lesser of evils... at least the Reps can keep her on check. if Rump gets in it will be Bush II all over again on steroids.
saddlebag likes this.

if I'm answering your question I assume the basic points have been addressed, such as: did you do a compression test? is it still on fire?
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 01:26 AM

Garage
as for Pence.... what has he got? queers and abortions. climate denier, and oh yeah, cigarettes don't cause cancer.

good god... try to find someone that at lest understand the last century, much less the problems of the modern world
saddlebag likes this.

post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 06:03 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezerboy View Post
you should really listen the what Trump is saying. it's hard to imagine a more scary, unfit lunatic as a candidate. yesterdays gem (approximately)... "I don't read or study, I already know what I'm going to do". think about that and the consider his habit of shooting off in what ever direction he feels like. he is nothing but a bully that has used his (and his father's) money to leverage and intimidate. he will say anything to stay in "the deal", then break any promise as he sees fit. every business venture he's been involved with has ended the same way... in court. he knows how to skim the cream and duck the responsibilities, and every one of his associates, investors, and contractors has gotten screwed at the end of the deal. none of those "skills" will have any value when dealing with world governments. won't work in our government either.

the Republican Party should be ashamed of itself for allowing this to happen.

please don't tell me about Hillary.... that has no bearing on what I just posted above.

You just described Hillary, except that she is cold, calculating, andI am afraid the back room deals she will make.

Thesis a scary time for our country, and I am glad mason decided to make a life for himself in New Zealand.
kohburn likes this.

My Versys Travels:

post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 07:49 AM

Garage
It is immoral to think, let alone allow any convicted felon to be allowed the top position of the world. Killary was proven guilty, she just wasn't charged for the crime! That doesn't make it ok, that means she is above the law! Not to mention the past 30 years of the family not being caught with lists of illegal actions including multiple cases of murder. Not seeing all these red flags from this one event alone, there has got to be something wrong with the general public!

**** Liberals~
Timberdog likes this.
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 08:42 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel13 View Post
It is immoral to think, let alone allow any convicted felon to be allowed the top position of the world.
Who is running as a convicted felon?

Quote:
Killary was proven guilty, she just wasn't charged for the crime!
She was investigated by Republicans. If they didn't find enough to file charges, your issue should be with them.

Quote:
That doesn't make it ok, that means she is above the law!
Again, she was investigated by Republicans. If they put her "above the law," then your issue should be with them. Of course the actual reason is that there was just no intentional wrongdoing found. As is always the case when Pubs go on these political witch hunts.

Quote:
Not to mention the past 30 years of the family not being caught with lists of illegal actions including multiple cases of murder. Not seeing all these red flags from this one event alone, there has got to be something wrong with the general public!
Yes. Thank goodness most of us aren't addicted to right wing conspiracy outlets.
post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 09:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezerboy View Post
you should really listen the what Trump is saying. it's hard to imagine a more scary, unfit lunatic as a candidate.
The World (not just the USA) was subjected to the atrocities caused by GW Bush, this guy is responcible for all the middle Eastern & North African problems as well as the spawning of ISIS, the Syrian crisis & the deaths of hundreds of thousand of innocent people as well as your own (& British) troops.......& your worried about a Billionaire with a gorgeous wife & daughter who has a bad hairstyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
Who is running as a convicted felon?
Hey rebel 13, now that he's on your case he'll haunt you like the ghost of Christmas's past!!!!
kohburn likes this.
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2wheels View Post
Hey rebel 13, now that he's on your case he'll haunt you like the ghost of Christmas's past!!!
You say that as if that were a bad thing.
post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 10:26 AM

Garage
@saddlebag

Your clearly a Liberal. There is no convincing you and I won't even try, it is a dead end road. Like most Liberal's, they are so caught up into what the media, entertainment, current government and many other services tell them. This country is run/dominated by liberal ways. This becomes the general standard for many, a.k.a. sheep. They don't learn to think and question anything for themselves, they are beyond comprehension!

It has nothing to do with Republicans. It has to do with what is right and wrong. She was found guilty 60,000+ times!!! She breached national security each and every one of those times plain and simple! And to top it off, lying about it multiple times, thus committing perjury! This is just one event that she actually got caught with. Imagine what else she has done? Start researching with an open mind and you will begin to see far more things!

Just like guns don't kill, but people do!

And Black Lives Matter is a terrorist black supremacy!

You just have to be educated and learn to think for yourself!

Without researching candidates before you make any decision, your just cattle easily persuaded/moved. If you do your own opend mind research on each of them without bias and then make a decison upon your own judgments, you become the lone wolf that no one can persuade without legitimate reasoning. The sad fact is that most folks do not do their own research and about half of the time their voting for the wrong candidate under their own principles! Vote for who you want, that is your right, just do yourself a favor by researching to make a proper decision.
kohburn likes this.

Last edited by Rebel13; 07-20-2016 at 12:39 PM.
post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
@saddlebag
You just have to be educated and learn to think for yourself!
You don't have to provide a certificate of education on this forum Rebel, & we do like to do our bit for Care in the Community, so we let him play in the schoolyard when the sun's not too hot & it isn't a full moon!!!.........(obligatory smiley!)....>>>
Rebel13 likes this.
post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 10:51 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2wheels View Post
The World (not just the USA) was subjected to the atrocities caused by GW Bush, this guy is responcible for all the middle Eastern & North African problems as well as the spawning of ISIS, the Syrian crisis & the deaths of hundreds of thousand of innocent people as well as your own (& British) troops.......& your worried about a Billionaire with a gorgeous wife & daughter who has a bad hairstyle!

Hey rebel 13, now that he's on your case he'll haunt you like the ghost of Christmas's past!!!!
Really? The middle east and North Africa were peaceful societies prior to Bush? WOW!

Maybe we should have just let them live their violent lives without intervention, but to say Bush caused the issues over there is a stretch.

My Versys Travels:

post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 11:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
Really? The middle east and North Africa were peaceful societies prior to Bush? WOW!

Maybe we should have just let them live their violent lives without intervention, but to say Bush caused the issues over there is a stretch.
Whether they were peaceful societies (wrong description for troubled Dictatorships) or not is none of the USA's business!!!
If Bush hadn't invaded Iraq to appease his father's ass-kicking by Saddam & also wanted to steal their oil rights, none, I repeat NONE of what's happening now over there would be happening!!

If you try other sources than Fox News & CBS for your information then maybe we could discuss it, but with you my friend l fear it's a lost cause!!!
saddlebag likes this.
post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Your clearly a Liberal.
Ya mean like this guy?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode