Newt Gingrich - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-17-2016, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Exclamation Newt Gingrich

I'm liking what this guy has to say in the wake of the present atrocities that are happening because of Sharia Law...

Nice attack: Gingrich wants 'Sharia test' for US Muslims - BBC News

Obama rejects 'repugnant' call to test Muslims - CNNPolitics.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2016, 11:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I do like Newt. He does step in it from time to time but overall he's right on. Pray we don't get Hitliary and the 1 million un-vetted muslims she wants to import. I so hate liberals.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2016, 12:06 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Newt is a moron. Oh yeah, set up a program where they are questioned about Sharia and if support it they will be deported. I'm sure none of them would lie to keep from being deported. And that's beside the point that the Constitution protects freedom of religion. And where prey tell do we deport American Muslims who support Sharia?
I would love to sell bridges to conservatives...
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2016, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud Muffin View Post
I do like Newt.
I so hate liberals.
Is the guy above a liberal or a troll???

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2016, 02:08 PM
BKP

Garage
Newt's not a lawyer, he's a historian. That alone gives him more credibility than most of the fools in DC.
He was responsible for major successes during his watch as speaker, many of which Clinton took credit for... including:

-Welfare reform (Clinton vetoed it twice, before finally signing a 3rd version that Gingrich and Armey put forward. It was a big success. Unfortunately, Obama, in all his wisdom, relaxed the welfare requirements again, and the numbers on both welfare and food stamps have skyrocketed under his watch.

-Passed an act to keep US troops from serving under UN command (very handy today), and cut payments to the UN.

-Passed an anti-crime package (Take Back our Streets Act)

-Passed the American Dream Restoration Act (tax relief for middle class, which today, is a disappearing class).

The irony is he stepped down (both as Speaker and Congressman) for ethics violations, while Clinton, with his (and Hillary's) laundry list of scandal had no consequence... as always...

Ride safe...

Barry
2015 Versys 650 Pearl White
[space holder for farkles...]
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2016, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKP View Post
Newt's not a lawyer, he's a historian. That alone gives him more credibility than most of the fools in DC.
He was responsible for major successes during his watch as speaker, many of which Clinton took credit for... including:

-Welfare reform (Clinton vetoed it twice, before finally signing a 3rd version that Gingrich and Armey put forward. It was a big success. Unfortunately, Obama, in all his wisdom, relaxed the welfare requirements again, and the numbers on both welfare and food stamps have skyrocketed under his watch.

-Passed an act to keep US troops from serving under UN command (very handy today), and cut payments to the UN.

-Passed an anti-crime package (Take Back our Streets Act)

-Passed the American Dream Restoration Act (tax relief for middle class, which today, is a disappearing class).

The irony is he stepped down (both as Speaker and Congressman) for ethics violations, while Clinton, with his (and Hillary's) laundry list of scandal had no consequence... as always...
To set the record straight:

a) Clinton ran on welfare reform, he was not against it, just the extreme conservative bills sent to him the first couple rounds.

b) While the crime bill seemed like a good idea at the time, it ended up locking up and out generations of black people. Not sure that's something either man would brag about.

c) Not sure why you think we should fight every world battle by ourself, but yeah it sounds pretty good for the other countries.

d) The reason none of the Clinton "scandals" ever turn up anything is because they are all political hokum. After the pubs spend millions of taxpayer money investigating them, they always concede there's no there there. After giving Ken Starr a taxpayer funded blank check to run around in circles and wag his tail, he was able to finally nail Bill for a BJ. Chalk one up for small gov't conservatism!

e) Nothing you wrote has a thing to do with his latest idiotic remarks
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-18-2016, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Have you ever thought that some people just sound like a cracked record.......like a cracked record.....cracked record......record!!!!
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-19-2016, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2wheels View Post
Is the guy above a liberal or a troll???

Damn, caught trolling again....
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-19-2016, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud Muffin View Post
Damn, caught trolling again....
Not you Stud, the one from Ohiya!!!! (who's suddenly changed his location to Poland!)

Last edited by my2wheels; 07-20-2016 at 04:13 PM.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-19-2016, 08:59 PM
BKP

Garage
Quote:
Have you ever thought that some people just sound like a cracked record.......like a cracked record.....cracked record......record!!!!
Yah... been there before w/ the cracked record...
Was waiting on the itemized BS response...
Anyone that believes there's nothing there w/ Hillary (after Comey's litany of her offenses, and responses to Gowdy that she lied time after time after time), will never admit there's a brick wall there even after running into it...

Ride safe...

Barry
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-19-2016, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Yah... been there before w/ the cracked record...
Was waiting on the itemized BS response...
Anyone that believes there's nothing there w/ Hillary (after Comey's litany of her offenses, and responses to Gowdy that she lied time after time after time), will never admit there's a brick wall there even after running into it...
Her litany included using private email just as Condoleezza and Powell had before her. And of all the time and money they pee pee'd away, there were 3 emails with an obscure mark that Comey admitted no one would probably recognize as classified.
IOW, whoopie doo.
As Comey and Gowdy are both Republicans and neither could indict her for anything, what's the problem? Oh wait, I know, Obama did it!
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 10:01 AM Thread Starter
Banned

& even when he's out of the country he just goes on & on & on & on................................................ ............................
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 01:39 PM
BKP

Garage
Quote:
& even when he's out of the country he just goes on & on & on & on................................................ ............................
Yep... cracked and broken... and typically w/ edited, selective, half-truth information...
However, if he needs a reminder...

Ride safe...

Barry
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Yep... cracked and broken... and typically w/ edited, selective, half-truth information...

https://youtu.be/bC1Mc6-RDyQ
That is a fantastic find BKP, do you think it'll get shown on Fox news?

PS, anyone watching this thread may also want to post the link below onto their Facebook or whatever is your choice of social media page because l'm hoping this will become viral...................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 06:08 PM

Quote:

https://youtu.be/bC1Mc6-RDyQ
Yes, Gowdy is a half truther and a lawyer for sure. Do you like the way he asks yes or no questions without allowing any explanation?
I haven't gone back to read your past correspondence, but as I recall, you made a lot of false statements. If a prosecutor asked me if you had made false statements, I would have to say yes. Do I think you've done anything criminal, no.
For example, that bit about marking on 3 emails was addressed by the FBI guy in other conversations where he admitted that most security professionals would not know what those markings meant.
Also, much of this stuff was being emailed TO Clinton. If I emailed you something illegal, I wouldn't expect you to be prosecuted for opening it.
To continue, was more than one device used? OK, maybe she had several over her term, but used them one at a time. I've had several cell phones, all with the same number. If someone wasn't terribly tech savvy, they may consider that a single device. Especially, if her assistant just got them replaced as they wore out. In any event, what's the difference? They have the email traffic.
According to a lawyer I saw who worked this case, most of this "classified" material was news about drone strikes. Again, hardly national security, it's in every newspaper. Gov't is simply ridiculously secretive.
So what else, Comey was unsure if the email had been hacked, but offered speculation it might have without any evidence to support his supposition. Ditto, if other work emails exist. They have everyone's in the State Dept's traffic. If it was there, it's there.
In the end, after Republican Gowdey grandstanded Benghazi, he concluded Clinton did nothing wrong. And after Bush appointed, Republican Comey ran an FBI investigation he concluded that at worse, she was negligent. Not the hard core murdering villain that Republicans love to paint her.
Next they'll run this little perjury game, waste more of the country's time and money and likely find prove nothing besides what *ssholes they are...again.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 07:16 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
I would highly doubt any Muslim living in a western country supports Sharia law other than a few disgruntled, mentally unstable, supporters of ISIS. They came here to get away from the "****ed up" middle east (in the words of a co worker from Lebanon), where Sharia Law means bronze age tribal customs mixed with political proclamations from a dictatorial regime in power, and is used as a harsh mechanism to keep political dissenters in check.

Last edited by twowheels; 07-20-2016 at 07:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode