Ku-klux-klan growing - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 02:21 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Garage
Ku-klux-klan growing

Ku-klux-klan is apparently planning on capitalising on the rising tide xenophobia and ethnic/religious intolerance in US to grow membership and influence.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...-founding.html

Last edited by twowheels; 06-30-2016 at 02:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 02:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
Ku-klux-klan is apparently planning on capitalising on the rising tide xenophobia and ethnic/religious intolerance in US to grow membership and influence.

Yea, the VIP membership dues went up about 70 bucks a year now, Mines up for renewal in August!
post #3 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 02:47 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
hahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha

No matter where you go - there you are.
post #4 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 02:48 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronheater70 View Post
Yea, the VIP membership dues went up about 70 bucks a year now, Mines up for renewal in August!
Does that include free sheets? Backstage passes to Trump rallies?
post #5 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
Does that include free sheets? Backstage passes to Trump rallies?
Are you kidding? Times are tough, we have to supply our own sheets, sadly I went one year with Flannel.
post #6 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 02:59 PM

Curious, does anyone else live in a city/ town with sizable African populations? As in immigrated here from Africa in the last 20 years or so? We do, and there is a power struggle down here it seems, between those Africans who immigrated here, and african- americans.. My Mother n law goes to an African church and we go there with her on special occasions and such.. I will say They have their priorities straight. Education (the pastor is working on his doctorate and his mother who came here (legally) 5 years ago is set to receive her masters degree in a year at the age of 70 i think?) the whole community pulls together like many other African American communities However they admonish the kids for bad behavior, work as hard as necessary to move ahead, not just survive..etc and are generally some of the absolute nicest people I have met..There is a struggle however because we have minorities down here who claim they get pulled over disproportionately , cant find work, try to justify bad behavior etc and these Africans wont jump on the band wagon with them and it creates tension..Just curious if its like that anywhere else?
kballowe likes this.
post #7 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 03:09 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Curious, does anyone else live in a city/ town with sizable African populations? As in immigrated here from Africa in the last 20 years or so? We do, and there is a power struggle down here it seems, between those Africans who immigrated here, and african- americans.. My Mother n law goes to an African church and we go there with her on special occasions and such.. I will say They have their priorities straight. Education (the pastor is working on his doctorate and his mother who came here (legally) 5 years ago is set to receive her masters degree in a year at the age of 70 i think?) the whole community pulls together like many other African American communities However they admonish the kids for bad behavior, work as hard as necessary to move ahead, not just survive..etc and are generally some of the absolute nicest people I have met..There is a struggle however because we have minorities down here who claim they get pulled over disproportionately , cant find work, try to justify bad behavior etc and these Africans wont jump on the band wagon with them and it creates tension..Just curious if its like that anywhere else?
As a general rule you have to pass a pretty high standard to be accepted for an immigration visa to come to Canada to live and I would expect the same in the US. Way, way more people apply than ever get accepted. As such most immigrants are the cream of the crop of their country and often outperform the many native born people when they get here.
post #8 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 03:35 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:

I was a supervisor for a company in Texas. We had a handful of workers from Africa. Several in my department. The one thing they all had in common was that they could not stand African-Americans. They looked down on them and said they were lazy,un-trustworthy and made it hard on them because people would group them all together. My guys were honest hard working and always willing to do extra work or learn something new to further themselves in their careers.
kohburn, ronheater70 and my2wheels like this.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #9 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 03:46 PM

Quote:
As a general rule you have to pass a pretty high standard to be accepted for an immigration visa to come to Canada to live and I would expect the same in the US. Way, way more people apply than ever get accepted. As such most immigrants are the cream of the crop of their country and often outperform the many native born people when they get here.
Interesting take, never thought of it that way.
post #10 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 03:48 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
I always thought that 1st generation immigrants worked harder ......

Can't prove it. Just always thought that way.

No matter where you go - there you are.
post #11 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 03:56 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My mother in law got scammed by a Nigerian. I once worked with an African woman and bought some wooden elephants and a necklace from her. Her name was Mmboney.
I was thinking about getting the wife a bone to put thru her nose so I could pull her along if she got to window shopping. I think it would have been too hard to fit in her helmet though, so I went with just the necklace.
I like fried chicken.
weljo2001 likes this.
post #12 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Interesting take, never thought of it that way.
Having lots of money to invest when you get here helps with the immigration process too.
post #13 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 04:41 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I really can't decide if Saddlebags post is funny or racist or both???
Not that I label most white people with our new tag that is used so widely by black people!
I do think the KKK should rename itself if it wants to carry on doing whatever it's supposed to be doing, because they may as well call themselves the Gestapo or the SS for all the good that name is doing for their organisation!

The topic of good & bad black people can go on forever without reaching a conclusion, but I really don't see why the media & the blacks need to separate themselves from mainstream USA by calling themselves African-American, because do all the European immigrants who built this country call themselves Irish-American or Italian-American or European-American?????
post #14 of 52 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 06:25 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2wheels View Post
I do think the KKK should rename itself if it wants to carry on doing whatever it's supposed to be doing, because they may as well call themselves the Gestapo or the SS for all the good that name is doing for their organisation!
Polishing a turd doesn't change it from being ****
post #15 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-01-2016, 09:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBVersys001 View Post
Polishing a turd doesn't change it from being ****
Turd polishing is a pastime l'm not familiar with but do they not have as much right to protest & put forward their beliefs as much as placard holding "I hate white cops" minority sections of the population?
post #16 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-01-2016, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Turd polishing is a pastime l'm not familiar with but do they not have as much right to protest & put forward their beliefs as much as placard holding "I hate white cops" minority sections of the population?
I have zero issue with anyone protesting anything, Until that time at which it becomes violent / destructive to innocents. If you are white and want to protest against black, then by all means do it, just dont kill someone to do it.. If your black and hate white cops, then by all means, protest it, hold signs, make your voice heard, just dont shoot an innocent cop to do it, etc.
It seems that we no longer can have civil discussions about differences of opinions. Name calling abounds, for example if you don't like our president you are a racist, if you support gun control, you are a traitor, etc..simply having an argument based on the merits of the argument seems out the window and someone usually ends up getting hurt now days.. Sad.
weljo2001, BEACHBUM and my2wheels like this.
post #17 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-01-2016, 11:20 AM

Quote:

Interesting how people keep throwing the "xenophobia" bomb out there. Maybe Canadian's would feel different if they had a border with Mexico instead of us. Maybe the US should deport the illegal Mexicans to Canada instead of sending them back where they came from. I'd rather send them to Afganistan, but Canada would do fine for me..
As for ethnic/religious intolerance, yes your right it is a shame how everything is blamed on the white Christians anymore when we all know who the real ethnic/religious problem people are....
post #18 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-01-2016, 03:45 PM

Garage
Quote:
I never said anything about rights... I didn't even hint at anything that could be interpreted as having to do with rights...

The KKK isn't someone's opinion, its a right wing extremist group that pushes for segregation, removal of rights or violence against other groups of people based on race.

I don't care if its pro/anti black/white/muslim/christian. In my opinion, if you're group is advocating segregation or encouraging violence against other people based on race or religion your group is ****. That applies to jihadist Muslims as much as neo-nazi Christians.

No matter how much you polish that turd, its still ****...

Before anyone jumps on me, I'm not saying there aren't cultural problems, but I sure as hell get a kick out of listening to white people describe the ills of black american culture when they could be describing my distantly related white trailer trash family.

Disdain for education, the never ending stream of drug and alcohol problems, the inability to find or keep (if they do find) jobs, hatred of cops and the government in general, violence and trying to form white gangs or groups, lack of reliability or trustworthiness. They're all white, they're all from English backgrounds, but **** if they don't meet nearly every stereotype I see people associate with Black people in the US.
twowheels and saddlebag like this.
post #19 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
... I was thinking about getting the wife a bone to put thru her nose so I could pull her along if she got to window shopping. I think it would have been too hard to fit in her helmet though, so I went with just the necklace.
I like fried chicken.
saddlebag - you are one SICK dude...!

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

post #20 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-01-2016, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBVersys001 View Post
I never said anything about rights... I didn't even hint at anything that could be interpreted as having to do with rights...

The KKK isn't someone's opinion, its a right wing extremist group that pushes for segregation, removal of rights or violence against other groups of people based on race.

I don't care if its pro/anti black/white/muslim/christian. In my opinion, if you're group is advocating segregation or encouraging violence against other people based on race or religion your group is ****. That applies to jihadist Muslims as much as neo-nazi Christians.

No matter how much you polish that turd, its still ****...

Before anyone jumps on me, I'm not saying there aren't cultural problems, but I sure as hell get a kick out of listening to white people describe the ills of black american culture when they could be describing my distantly related white trailer trash family.

Disdain for education, the never ending stream of drug and alcohol problems, the inability to find or keep (if they do find) jobs, hatred of cops and the government in general, violence and trying to form white gangs or groups, lack of reliability or trustworthiness. They're all white, they're all from English backgrounds, but **** if they don't meet nearly every stereotype I see people associate with Black people in the US.
You are saying l'm sympathizing with the KKK?
Then you also blame the English for all the problems???

I'm thinking someone needs to have a quiet word in your ear sonny!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode