3 out of 10 - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 02:48 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
3 out of 10

the "other" Donald thread has gone way off course..so this is a new one for everyone to enjoy...I'm starting off with the new poll and my question is:
are you part of the three out of ten that still support the Donald? maybe not..maybe your part of the 56% that strongly oppose him...3 out of 10..why they all must be the real smarties in the group..right? the ones with the steeled up back bone..that no matter what he says or does..they ain't giving up...no matter how racist he gets..how UNAMERICAN he gets..no matter how his ideas are completely foriegn to who we are as a nation..they're still willing to chant Trump Trump Trump...maybe when he says all Muslims should wear a yellow star or something..so we'll know "who they are"...what? wouldn't do that? he's already called for them to be "nationally registered"..yellow stars would just be the next step...
once again I'll ask the 30%ers..why do you hate America? why don't you follow the conservatives from the 60's advice..America..Love it or Leave it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...2004&tid=ss_tw

being a racist pig is the new normal..well if you're supporting one that is...

Last edited by chadams66; 06-15-2016 at 02:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 02:49 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Garage
There's no poll...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 02:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheftyler View Post
There's no poll...
sorry..forgot to post the damn thing...D'oh...here's another little tidbit...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...p-s-clock.html

Last edited by chadams66; 06-15-2016 at 03:01 PM.
post #4 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 03:39 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Chadam, stick to making inane comments about everything & leave the technical stuff to the more mature people on here!!!!

post #5 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2wheels View Post
Chadam, stick to making inane comments about everything & leave the technical stuff to the more mature people on here!!!!

any comment about the Donald is going to inane because of it's subject..technically speaking that is...

post #6 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 03:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
I'm new to this forum so you might discount my opinion altogether.....but, why in the hell are these political threads necessary on a motorcycle forum? Isn't there a political forum you could play in? I know, I know someone will tell me that I don't have to read them......and you'd be correct, except this one's title tricked me into clicking on it thinking it might have something to do with a motorcycle.

To the OP: do you have something to gain by expressing your political opinions on a motorcycle forum? Do you think you will actually change anyone's mind? Do you ever consider opposing views? Are you really a closed minded ass or do you just appear to be one?

These threads makes me want to pick up my toys and leave this sand box. I don't come here for politics....I come here to hear what others have done to their bikes and to see their ride reports and such. It is sad that the most active threads are political ones.

As always, YMMV
Mike
weljo2001, kiwi 41, Smiley and 7 others like this.
post #7 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66 View Post
any comment about the Donald is going to inane because of it's subject..technically speaking that is...

Even you short answers are inane, did you ever reach graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug Dr. View Post
1/Why in the hell are these political threads necessary on a motorcycle forum?

2/To the OP: do you have something to gain by expressing your political opinions on a motorcycle forum? Do you think you will actually change anyone's mind? Do you ever consider opposing views? Are you really a closed minded ass or do you just appear to be one?

Mike
1/ It is in the OFF TOPIC section of the forum, so inanebrain at least got that one right!!!

2/ You're observations are well founded & yes he is!!!!
post #8 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 03:59 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug Dr. View Post
I'm new to this forum so you might discount my opinion altogether.....but, why in the hell are these political threads necessary on a motorcycle forum? Isn't there a political forum you could play in? I know, I know someone will tell me that I don't have to read them......and you'd be correct, except this one's title tricked me into clicking on it thinking it might have something to do with a motorcycle.

To the OP: do you have something to gain by expressing your political opinions on a motorcycle forum? Do you think you will actually change anyone's mind? Do you ever consider opposing views? Are you really a closed minded ass or do you just appear to be one?

These threads makes me want to pick up my toys and leave this sand box. I don't come here for politics....I come here to hear what others have done to their bikes and to see their ride reports and such. It is sad that the most active threads are political ones.

As always, YMMV
Mike
hey Mike..how's it going? I would call this a good question if it was one..but it's not...you may have noticed..this is the "Off Topic Discussion" area...you might want to look up "off discussions" for your answer...
what do you have against motorcyclist having an political opinion? why would you want to silence someone else's opinion? finally..you don't have to read them..you don't have to click on the off discussions and have whatever it is (feelings?) hurt...
personally I do it because for awhile there was free reign for the righties in this discussion...I'm a counter point..and if it gets under their skin..so be it...I certainly don't post up the lies and half truths "they" did and was just plain sick and tired of it...
no offense dude..if you're not part of the solution..you're part of the problem...

post #9 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 03:59 PM

Garage
Yeah, I'm not looking at the sub-forum.....just the titles. Won't make that mistake again.

Edit: Chad, don't think for a second that you hurt my feelings. After being a college professor I realized early in my career to not let those with a simple mind and a large mouth affect my well being.

Also, being a veteran, I would NEVER want to silence one's opinion even different ones from my own. I also agree that if you are not part of the solution then you're the problem. I have a feeling that we both see each other as the problem. Unfortunately, I think this country is closer to choosing sides and fighting for our individual beliefs than we've been since the Civil War.

I will neither respond nor read anyone's comments from this point forward. I've said all I wish to say about it and I didn't come here for a political discussion. You can talk about me freely.

Keep the shiny side up,
Mike
turn8a, kiwi 41, BLACK DOG and 3 others like this.

Last edited by Bug Dr.; 06-15-2016 at 04:09 PM.
post #10 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

I was doing a lie a day on the other thread..but those were getting lost in all of the constitutional chat...so here's today's whopper...well it's more than one whopper..it was a whole string of them at one time...tell me Donald lovers..which ones did you see immediately..and which ones do you still believe? if you KNOW he was actually lying his azz off..why do you still love him?

Donald Trump on Orlando Shooting

every day he gets worse...I'm telling you..he doesn't want the job..but he's doing a really good job of exposing the GOP for what it really is..and believe me they don't like it...well except for the really really dumb ones..Trump Trump Trump...

raise your hand..let everyone know...bwah hahahahahahahaha

post #11 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 05:31 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2wheels View Post
Even you short answers are inane, did you ever reach graduation?

1/ It is in the OFF TOPIC section of the forum, so inanebrain at least got that one right!!!

2/ You're observations are well founded & yes he is!!!!
yup..when it comes to neo-nazis..race baiters..just plain haters..white suprematist sympathizers..I'm a total ass and completely closed minded...
once again..if you want to raise your hand for that stuff..go ahead..it's actually your right...don't get all butt hurt when you get called on it...
once again..nothing on the lies..nothing about the BS your eating..just..your INANE..your an ass...so DONALD of you...skip the subject..go for the personal (yeah that's right..if I do it I'm an ass..when you do it..you're intellectual..or something...I play the Donald game and you get pissed..hmmmm)...

my question on the Orlando shooting was..did you catch the lies? if you did..why do you support a liar..I mean those were WHOPPERS..???

crickets...

when the shoe fits..wear it with pride...

Last edited by chadams66; 06-15-2016 at 05:34 PM.
post #12 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 06:30 PM

Let's talk about Hillary. Where do you want to start?
post #13 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 08:02 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltermitty View Post
BENGHAZI and 4 dead Americans.

Forty years away from 2 wheel fun. Sure is great to be back smelling the roses!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #14 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 08:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltermitty View Post
haha..always with the distraction...start your own thread..HILLARY LIES...you still in the 3 out of 10?

wait for it..some Fox addicted clown will scream benghazi...

Donald loves Putin...do you love Putin too?

more crickets..which is what you get when you can't support your own support...

what's the new normal..something stupid about something stupid...

Last edited by chadams66; 06-15-2016 at 08:19 PM.
post #15 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 08:35 PM

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
post #16 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 08:36 PM

I don't blame you for not wanting to talk about Hillary.
post #17 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 09:01 PM

I agree with Bug Jr. Although it is in the OFF TOPIC subforum, the 500+ replies keeps it at the top of the recent list. I'm sick and tired of seeing the thread "If Donald Becomes President" on the top page every time I visit.

Politics ultimately divide people, and we are here because we all love motorcycles. Let's leave it at that... OFF TOPIC can be about anything but ****ing politics? Really? Go toot your horn, and berate more people you don't know for liking what/who they like somewhere else.

post #18 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 09:03 PM

post #19 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 09:21 PM

This is verbiage from that dumb article you posted.
MY TEAM is better than YOUR TEAM................

predictions
observation
humiliation
blowout
decapitation
predictions
fan
points ahead
win
CAMPS
republicans
thrashed
democrats
culture wars

clobbered

red-blue divide
won big
retreated
hopey-changey
epic
through the roof
african american
latino
white
bullish
crazy
"now I don't truly expect"
flamed
"Republicans always talk big about, just like they do now"

LOSER

post #20 of 126 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 09:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66 View Post
yup..when it comes to neo-nazis..race baiters..just plain haters..white suprematist sympathizers..I'm a total ass and completely closed minded...
once again..if you want to raise your hand for that stuff..go ahead..it's actually your right...don't get all butt hurt when you get called on it...
once again..nothing on the lies..nothing about the BS your eating..just..your INANE..your an ass...so DONALD of you...skip the subject..go for the personal (yeah that's right..if I do it I'm an ass..when you do it..you're intellectual..or something...I play the Donald game and you get pissed..hmmmm)...

my question on the Orlando shooting was..did you catch the lies? if you did..why do you support a liar..I mean those were WHOPPERS..???

crickets...

when the shoe fits..wear it with pride...
Even the most unintelligent forum member has 4 times the intellect of yourself, your lack of education, lack of grammar, lack of anything credible, as well as being a self confessed liar has put you in the category that Kawdog was in......in fact, are you Kawdogs false n00b?

Also, Dr Bug hit the nail on the head when he quoted "I realized early in my career to not let those with a simple mind and a large mouth affect my well being."

I have never put anyone on my ignore list before, but in your case l will make a well founded exception!

Ignore List
chadams66
sonofnothing likes this.

Last edited by my2wheels; 06-15-2016 at 09:56 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode