Split It Or Get The F*** Out Of The Way - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

2Likes
  • 1 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By chadams66

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-31-2016, 04:22 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Split It Or Get The F*** Out Of The Way

Damn Harleys.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqLM8RPVxGU
josucksbuena likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-31-2016, 04:38 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
LOL! While I wouldn't single out Harleys (or any brand), yeah, it's annoying.

I used to split pretty aggressively (when I was in CA - can't legally do it now in MO ), but still watched my mirrors for faster riders coming up behind me, and moved over to let them by. Once it was a CHP!... moved over, waved, he waved back, resumed splitting

Have I mentioned I miss riding in CA?

Rob in KC
'14 Versys 650
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-31-2016, 04:47 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldandslow View Post
LOL! While I wouldn't single out Harleys (or any brand), yeah, it's annoying.

I used to split pretty aggressively (when I was in CA - can't legally do it now in MO ), but still watched my mirrors for faster riders coming up behind me, and moved over to let them by. Once it was a CHP!... moved over, waved, he waved back, resumed splitting

Have I mentioned I miss riding in CA?

Rob in KC
'14 Versys 650

Yep i use to group ride and people in the group would never check their mirrors for faster riders. Me and two of my buddies would wave guys by when it was safe to do so only to watch someone in our group cause those guys to be stuck behind them because they forgot motorcycles have mirrors too. One thing about the motorcycle cops here they always have their brights on day or night so they are easy to spot if you know what to look for...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-31-2016, 09:06 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
that guy needed a vest with a bunch of funny patches on it...
weljo2001 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode