You Know Its Bad When Body Parts Are On The Roadway - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

4Likes
  • 1 Post By weljo2001
  • 3 Post By ATYC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2016, 03:28 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
You Know Its Bad When Body Parts Are On The Roadway

Biker Down Alert ~Confirmed Fatality
COMPTON (CBSLA) — A 24-year-old motorcyclist was fatally struck by a vehicle Tuesday while traveling along the 710 Freeway in Compton.
According to California Highway Patrol officers, the crash took place shortly after 12:30 a.m. on the 710 Freeway at Rosecrans Avenue.
Upon their arrival, authorities located a motorcycle and three vehicles parked on the shoulder of the freeway.
Body parts were scattered across the lanes of the roadway.
A preliminary investigation revealed two vehicles struck the motorcycle.
The third car struck the male driver, subsequently tossing him about 100 yards form the motorcycle.
Police believe additional vehicles struck the victim, but they did not stop to render aid.
CBS2’s Jennifer Kim reported all northbound lanes of the freeway at Alondra Boulevard were closed until around 6:00 a.m.
No suspects are being sought at this time.
The Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office is working to determine the identity of the motorcyclist.
Condolences to the friends and family of the rider, may he ride in paradise. Such a sad/tragic story and so young 😢 ~Steve
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/…/dea...compton-siga…/
josucksbuena likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2016, 05:01 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Garage
They must have removed the story,
Page not found
We're sorry! This page is not available. Please visit the CBS LA Homepage or use the search box above.

Jeff Reichel Palmer, ALASKA
1 Tim 6:11-12 "FIGHT the GOOD Fight"
There is no inappropriate temperature to ride a motorcycle…just inappropriate layers of protection.
2011 ADVersys

92 FATBOY (in rebuild status)
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2016, 05:46 PM Thread Starter

Garage
COMPTON — A motorcyclist was killed in a crash this morning involving four vehicles on the Long Beach (710) Freeway in Compton, the California Highway Patrol reported.

The collision on the northbound 710 Freeway took place at Rosecrans Avenue about 12:35 a.m., said CHP Officer Francisco Villalobos.

Carlos Torres, 26, of South Gate died at the scene, said coroner’s Assistant Chief Ed Winter. No other injuries were immediately reported.

All northbound lanes on the 710 Freeway were shut down at Rosecrans Avenue, and a SigAlert was issued by the CHP at 12:54 a.m. The CHP reopened the No. 1, 2, and 3 lanes at 5:30 a.m., and the remaining lanes were reopened about an hour later.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2016, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaJeff View Post
They must have removed the story,
Page not found
We're sorry! This page is not available. Please visit the CBS LA Homepage or use the search box above.

Heres from the Facebook page. the link there just pulled up for me....https://www.facebook.com/BikerDownAlerts/?fref=nf

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2016, 07:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
If enough passing motorists run you over after the crash, even ATTGAT an't enough any more...
weljo2001, kohburn and saddlebag like this.

Always trust your cape.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2016, 11:37 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-27-2016, 07:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
sounds bad enough that he probably didn't feel a thing
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-27-2016, 10:22 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wonder if something like this gave them the inspiration?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode