Where did all the posters go? - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 12:27 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Unhappy Where did all the posters go?

This board used to have pretty good traffic and interesting conversations most days. It's almost a ghost town nowadays.

josucksbuena likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Versys View Post
This board used to have pretty good traffic and interesting conversations most days. It's almost a ghost town nowadays.

Warmer weather, snows gone, folks out riding maybe?

Bet if you start a thread on a controversial presidential candidate folks would be flocking to it.
Psalm11_6 and King.Versys like this.
post #3 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 12:57 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to silviefox
weather got to nice to spend all day infront of a screen that doesnt have wind hitting it
my2wheels likes this.

yes im a guy.
Silvie=latin for. Of the forest /woods. Fox= Vulpine (also my middle name)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"closed mindedness causes bliss in simple minded people"
post #4 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 01:31 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviefox View Post
weather got to nice to spend all day infront of a screen that doesnt have wind hitting it
Amen bro'........now, what was that about Donald Trump????

PS, there's alot less "traffic" on here since Kawdog got banned....at least he had some input!!!!
post #5 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 02:09 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2wheels View Post

PS, there's alot less "traffic" on here since Kawdog got banned....at least he had some input!!!!
i have no clue, i dont watch the news (or much tv at all) and dont fallow the BS circus that is politics or religion

and i vote to let kawdog back, he was an ass and a bit of a dip but it was entertainment =p
BLACK DOG likes this.

yes im a guy.

post #6 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 02:21 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Yeah, Kawdog was a big favorite around here... He was very well liked by most for his highly colorful character.
post #7 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 02:23 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:

Hell i didn't know he was banned....

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #8 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 03:21 PM Thread Starter

I got a chuckle out of this pic.

post #9 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 04:11 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Versys View Post
I got a chuckle out of this pic.

no choise there , id cut off the arm to get away from her and to the bike, i can rig some way to pull the throttle
King.Versys likes this.

yes im a guy.

post #10 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-23-2016, 12:32 AM
Banned

So that's 3 of us voting for a reprieve for Kawdog........anyone else got any input?
post #11 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-23-2016, 12:53 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
So that's 3 of us voting for a reprieve for Kawdog........anyone else got any input?
I thought he was entertaining and had a different perspective on things. I vote for his return....

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #12 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-23-2016, 04:02 PM

My vote is to keep him out.
He was full of ****. He said he had all this experience but had no idea what he was talking about.
Good riddance.

STUPID IS THE NEW NORMAL
post #13 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-23-2016, 04:14 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray h View Post
My vote is to keep him out.
He was full of ****. He said he had all this experience but had no idea what he was talking about.
Good riddance.
hey i never said FALLOW what he says,
his tirades were entertaining

yes im a guy.

post #14 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-23-2016, 04:22 PM
Banned

Well that's 5 votes so far to allow Kawdog back & one sad & sorry "no" vote....Anyone want to be brave enough to start a poll???....( l would but I'm on parole......ask Kiwi!).....?
post #15 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-23-2016, 05:54 PM

Garage
I say no, but it's not up to us.

post #16 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-23-2016, 06:49 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Plenty Of Warning

I can say I bailed him out on the UK site, he came perilously close to getting kicked off there, I tried to help him on this forum, several PM's
Just remember I was one of JD's identities, and was under the same dislike as JD while this was going on on the UK site.

What all the bring him back posters aren't aware of, is some of the clean ups that occurred by the Mods on his postings, long before anyone else had a chance to see or respond to them.

I too was surprised to see him banned, I am sure it was for good reason. The mods on this site are very relaxed compared to the UK site, their decision, not ours.

as for my input
kohburn likes this.
post #17 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-23-2016, 07:05 PM

I find since the new format, there are way too many advertising scripts, and spam from advertisers,which for me anyways, slows page loading, causes hangs and I find forums are difficult to use, not as well organized on lead in pages causing lack of interest in having to search for anything of note. It's called natural selection, a lot of sites eventually stop being used because the need/want of advertising revenue out weighs the usefulness to users. I used to come here a lot when the old format was used. Now rarely...........take note web masters... the writing is on the wall.. even if it's a digital wall!! lol even to post this, I had to click an advert under the guise of proving I'm a human at the bottom of the page (causing revenue for the site.. super tacky!!and you wonder why people don't come back)

Last edited by scooter650; 04-23-2016 at 07:08 PM.
post #18 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-23-2016, 08:09 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Chrome with ABP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter650 View Post
I find since the new format, there are way too many advertising scripts, and spam from advertisers,which for me anyways, slows page loading, causes hangs and I find forums are difficult to use, not as well organized on lead in pages causing lack of interest in having to search for anything of note. It's called natural selection, a lot of sites eventually stop being used because the need/want of advertising revenue out weighs the usefulness to users. I used to come here a lot when the old format was used. Now rarely...........take note web masters... the writing is on the wall.. even if it's a digital wall!! lol even to post this, I had to click an advert under the guise of proving I'm a human at the bottom of the page (causing revenue for the site.. super tacky!!and you wonder why people don't come back)
Not for me, Firefox Microsoft Edge
Google Chrome
post #19 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-24-2016, 12:26 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
.... for his highly colorful character.
And, as I also recall, his highly colorful V....yellow, orange, black and ? (not a real fan of his set-up)

Binderline

Last edited by binderline; 04-24-2016 at 12:28 AM.
post #20 of 62 (permalink) Old 04-25-2016, 11:21 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter650 View Post
Using Chrome or Firefox with an ad blocker removes all those nasty ads for you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode