U.S. Motorcyclist nearly driven off road in road rage altercation - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

7Likes
  • 1 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By twowheeladdict
  • 1 Post By sonofnothing
  • 3 Post By saddlebag

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-06-2016, 05:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
U.S. Motorcyclist nearly driven off road in road rage altercation

This guy needs a faster bike or Ford Fusions are fast as F**K...Motorcyclist nearly driven off road in road rage altercation - WSVN-TV - 7NEWS Miami Ft. Lauderdale News, Weather, Deco
josucksbuena likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-06-2016, 05:07 PM Thread Starter

Garage
This video shows more of the chase...https://gma.yahoo.com/video/florida-...145554505.html
josucksbuena likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-06-2016, 05:43 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Garage
man, they were both very lucky they didn't cause injury to innocent bystanders with their antics.
weljo2001 likes this.

My Versys Travels:

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 08:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
I saw this video a few days ago. Yea I wondered what the hell he had in that fusion as well..I mean he just comes up on him so quick..
I'd like to say it was a newish rider who didn't know how to escape a car, but then he goes into oncoming traffic, so I dunno. Must of been a slow bike. I did notice not once did that asshole car driver use his blinker to signal a lane change though..

From the story:
"Gonzalez (biker) said he tried to file a police report with Homestead Police but was told that road rage is a common problem and that he shouldn't bother."

WTF

Last edited by ronheater70; 04-07-2016 at 08:11 AM.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 08:59 AM

first time I've seen video of a rager really involving the rest of the traffic crowd in their mayhem.

ok well maybe not the first, there have been some real crazies crashing cars and driving over bikes in various countries.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 09:10 AM

Garage
Videos out... Both were arrested. Biker reckless driving. Baldy agravvated assault with motor vehicle...
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 09:15 AM

I read somewhere that the rider had posted another video titled messing with cars or something like that. It has since been takes down.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 10:10 AM

I think fusions are used as police cars in some places. I watched this yesterday and the guy was splitting traffic like crazy at 80-100mph, how the hell did the fusion catch up?

They are both douches, and both received very deserving punishments.
cuckoo likes this.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 11:47 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
This video shows more of the chase...https://gma.yahoo.com/video/florida-...145554505.html

Unavailable in my "region" ... I live in a region now !?

LOP
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	unavailable.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	86498  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 12:17 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lours_Polaire View Post

Unavailable in my "region" ... I live in a region now !?

LOP

This might work its off the guys YouTube channel.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHbh2l9eoHE

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 12:50 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Ain't no 4 banger Ford gonna keep up with a sportbike. Problem is, in town, unless you beat the light or risk a cross traffic T-bone, egg head would catch right back up.
Kid should have never slapped the idiot's car. Puss move. If he ain't got the balls to jump off and start whalin, he's better off tucking his tail, shrugging his shoulders, and erasing his video.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode