Rude Mood - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-14-2016, 04:12 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Rude Mood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_OIK1vh6NQ
josucksbuena and Oldandslow like this.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-16-2016, 10:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
After watching a few of your videos all I can say is I hope you heal up quick....it is going to happen.

And I do not agree with your riding style.

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-16-2016, 11:35 AM

basic filtering, no?
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-16-2016, 02:01 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Looks like basic U.S. (Cali)/U.K. to me, but way beyond my meager skills.
Compared to what I've seen from other parts of the world Joe appears fairly tame.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-17-2016, 07:34 AM

Skills help, but they do nothing for that cell phone talking idiot in the other lane....you all know it is true but there is a point of no return in about every encounter. I ride to minimize that....and don't go looking for it.

Problem in the world is yes there are total idiots out there, but the other side of the coin is not enough people with brains take the high road.

post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-17-2016, 08:35 AM

Garage
How's your mood here any more rude than in your others videos? (...just saying)

Binderline
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-17-2016, 09:45 AM
Banned

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Guys, wise up!!!
If you insist on watching Joe's "What can I bitch about today" vid's then you will get wound up, so why not just give them a miss!?!?!?!

Hey Joe, l like your mechanics' riding gloves, very pretty!!!
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-17-2016, 03:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2wheels View Post
Guys, wise up!!!
If you insist on watching Joe's "What can I bitch about today" vid's then you will get wound up, so why not just give them a miss!?!?!?!

I like a thin glove and these fill the bill for me. Thick gloves are just too un-comfortable...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-17-2016, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
I like a thin glove and these fill the bill for me. Thick gloves are just too un-comfortable...
I found some plain black "mechanics" gloves at Wallies for $20, but l noticed when l was in Home Depot they have quite a snazzy range of them now!

I must admit though that l do feel safer in my proper leather bikers gloves though.....................
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-17-2016, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
I found some plain black "mechanics" gloves at Wallies for $20, but l noticed when l was in Home Depot they have quite a snazzy range of them now!

I must admit though that l do feel safer in my proper leather bikers gloves though.....................

Yep, I've got quite a few gloves. When i feel the need for more protection i use these.

IMG_0115 by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-18-2016, 07:09 AM

Quote:

I would suggest you look into just what those gloves are made of....keeping your hands safe if you grab a header is one thing, keeping it safe after sliding across 3 lanes of highway after someone in a white camaro decides he "did not see the bike" is another....many of those materials will just melt to your skin.

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-18-2016, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Guys, wise up!!!

The things we do when we are watching our computers work.

Not bitching, just hope someone does not see his video and think that is the safest way, or right way to ride. We have a range of riders on this site...some buy the versys as their first "big" bike and are pretty new at riding in general or on the street. Others are older riders that have been on for 40 years.

Just hope those new riders don't think that Yield and brakes are not for them....motorcycles in general have a lot of a$$hats that ride them and cleaning up our image and being courteous while we ride goes a long way to help that.

post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-18-2016, 09:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpgt72 View Post
The things we do when we are watching our computers at work.
I agree with your fine work as the site policeman for safety that you have so humbly taken on, but did you miss Ron Heaters inane replies about the guy in the white Camaro having "right of way" because he signalled, or that it's OK to drive aggressively as long as you signal, & to indicate means right of way in Ron's World, or are you just having a bitch at someone else because you apparently don't like them?

PS, l'll wear whichever (if any) f8cking riding gloves l choose to, but thanks for telling me something l already know!
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-18-2016, 11:00 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:

Saw these on another forum. I like the yellow and their price is at least 20 bucks cheaper than anybody else. Big plus is they are located less than 14 miles from me......Scorpion SGS Gloves (CLOSEOUT) - Extreme Supply

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-18-2016, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Saw these on another forum. I like the yellow and their price is at least 20 bucks cheaper than anybody else. Big plus is they are located less than 14 miles from me......Scorpion SGS Gloves (CLOSEOUT) - Extreme Supply

Their website says they have only black, black or black left!
Also when l went to check out a pair it came up as the original price, then there's shipping on top, so l'll carry on wearing my "unsafe" mechanics gloves till l see something better!
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-19-2016, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Something to "keep-in-mind" all of you that ride w/ minimal gloves on - I've been told that the ONLY parts of the human body that can NOT be skin-grafted are the hands, and that's what will be sliding along the asphalt...!

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-20-2016, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohburn View Post
basic filtering, no?
Yup!
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-20-2016, 07:36 PM

this guys a turd.

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-20-2016, 08:46 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofnothing View Post
this guys a turd.

Well we all can't be like you....

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-21-2016, 07:02 AM

Quote:
I agree with your fine work as the site policeman for safety that you have so humbly taken on, but did you miss Ron Heaters inane replies about the guy in the white Camaro having "right of way" because he signalled, or that it's OK to drive aggressively as long as you signal, & to indicate means right of way in Ron's World, or are you just having a bitch at someone else because you apparently don't like them?

PS, l'll wear whichever (if any) f8cking riding gloves l choose to, but thanks for telling me something l already know!

Enjoy...your hands.

I post this stuff up here because there are many newer riders on this side that get this bike as their first "big" street bike. And offer a little bit of experience from my 40years of riding motorcycles...both on the street and off.

The white car may have used that newly installed feature that makes a light blink, but he may not have seen the bike...they are a bit small you know....and I have slid down a road and ended up on top of a hood because people did not "see" me....has nothing to do with right-a-way...but the right way to do things.

By your last comments you have never had a hospital take a wire brush and scrape what was left of your gloves off your hands before and pick bits of gravel out of your palms.....just another suggestion based on what has happened to me.

Sounds like I am having a chat with my 19yr old kid...he knows everything as well.
ronheater70 likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode