Jaywalking Bum With A Death Wish - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

8Likes
  • 1 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By chadams66
  • 1 Post By Stud Muffin
  • 1 Post By Smiley
  • 2 Post By Smiley
  • 1 Post By invader

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-14-2016, 05:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Jaywalking Bum With A Death Wish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vSJtKZReBM
josucksbuena likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-14-2016, 05:25 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
more bitchin'...

Last edited by chadams66; 03-17-2016 at 04:28 AM.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-14-2016, 05:35 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66 View Post
more bitchin'...I would truly hate to be this guy...he has his head so far up his ass everything looks and smells ****ty to him..and he evidently likes it that way...go on with your bad self...

Are you stupid???? Those cars had a green light and that idiots just walks out in front of them...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-14-2016, 08:42 PM

oh man..sorry I didn't know that was you...yeah the guy was an idiot..yeah my reaction would've been about the same...share it with the world? not so much..I would figure.."yeah that'll make ME look smarter or something" and then dump the idea...But that's me...once again..sorry I didn't know it was you...I understand now...when I "looked" I was hoping for something funny..had I known what I know now..I simply would've smh...well still am...no personal offense meant..as I realize we live on different streets...
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-14-2016, 09:30 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
oh man..sorry I didn't know that was you...yeah the guy was an idiot..yeah my reaction would've been about the same...share it with the world? not so much..I would figure.."yeah that'll make ME look smarter or something" and then dump the idea...But that's me...once again..sorry I didn't know it was you...I understand now...when I "looked" I was hoping for something funny..had I known what I know now..I simply would've smh...well still am...no personal offense meant..as I realize we live on different streets...

Maybe it doesn't happen in your area but in Los Angeles its in the new all the time about people being killed crossing the street. Most of the time its the pedestrians fault. But for some reason most cars take off then get tossed in jail for running when if they would have stopped would have been cleared. I saw in the news yesterday where a motorcyclist killed a lady in a wheel chair as she was in the cross walk.

josucksbuena likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Last edited by weljo2001; 03-14-2016 at 09:34 PM.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-15-2016, 05:16 AM

nope..can't think of the last time I heard of a person getting hit jaywalking...a lady was hit on the side of the road recently..but footers get off pretty easy around here or are that not that stupid...well it's a free country..shouldn't you be able to walk were you want and when you want? and while carrying a gun? Texas? right?

we have deer..lots of deer...I've seen 'em almost hit 'em...know people who have hit them...you have wheelchair ladies...your's is the only wheelchair story I've ever heard...wild place down there...oh deer generally come out of NOWHERE..wheelchair ladies..as fast as they as..don't come out of nowhere...
silviefox likes this.

Last edited by chadams66; 03-15-2016 at 05:24 AM.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-15-2016, 09:18 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
That's rather tame for NJ. We have idiots trying to cross 4 lane (both ways) highways all the time. I see it almost every week. Somehow most of them make it.

And Chad I geuss if you didn't see it, then it didn't happen huh? Dude your an a$$. If you got nothing nice to say just STFU.
1stversys likes this.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-15-2016, 09:58 AM
Banned

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Some people are on drugs & have no idea what they're doing!
Some people live in aggressive areas & become aggressive.
Some people like to bitch at others for bitching themselves.
Some people are just glad they don't live in an area where any of the above happen! (well not much anyway!)
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-15-2016, 12:28 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Joe, that happens every day in every city. Why get your knickers in a knot?

Life is too short to let petty aggravations bother me.
silviefox likes this.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-15-2016, 01:15 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
Joe, that happens every day in every city. Why get your knickers in a knot?

Life is too short to let petty aggravations bother me.

Its just that lots of people get killed out here because of it. Then they have the families on the news crying and wondering how this could have happened. It doesn't bother me that stupid people get killed but they just don't want to admit that they're stupid...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-15-2016, 01:35 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
It doesn't bother me that stupid people get killed but they just don't want to admit that they're stupid...
That's because they're dead, Joe, and they can't admit to anything.
Stud Muffin and 1stversys like this.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-15-2016, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Los Angeles Is The Deadliest Place In America For Pedestrians: LAist

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-16-2016, 04:24 PM

****in asshowe gone git hit god knows these muth****rs gone ****in lookin foe somethin ta heyit. ****.

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-16-2016, 04:39 PM

Quote:
nope..can't think of the last time I heard of a person getting hit jaywalking...a lady was hit on the side of the road recently..but footers get off pretty easy around here or are that not that stupid...well it's a free country..shouldn't you be able to walk were you want and when you want? and while carrying a gun? Texas? right?

we have deer..lots of deer...I've seen 'em almost hit 'em...know people who have hit them...you have wheelchair ladies...your's is the only wheelchair story I've ever heard...wild place down there...oh deer generally come out of NOWHERE..wheelchair ladies..as fast as they as..don't come out of nowhere...

Two Jaywalking deaths in Portland in the past two weeks...It happens here quite a bit. Jaywalkers are as bad as Portland cyclists...they are bad...
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-17-2016, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorgb View Post
Two Jaywalking deaths in Portland in the past two weeks...It happens here quite a bit. Jaywalkers are as bad as Portland cyclists...they are bad...
Pedestrians always have the right a way!

post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-17-2016, 01:24 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Meanwhile, in Australia I don't know why, but this Aussie reminds me of Joe!

Stud Muffin likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode