it Wall time - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-19-2016, 04:32 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
it Wall time

for all of those who are slightly confused..and haven't gotten enough Koolaide I offer this...

What it would take to build Trump's border wall

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-19-2016, 04:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ok, so what's your point?
When your house catches on fire it takes a lot of money to put it out. When you get cancer it takes a lot of money to treat it. When people are invading your homeland it takes a lot of money to stop them. It's all money well spent.
Part of that money is mine and he has my permission to use it. If you don't want to participate, then vote for someone else, in the mean time get over yourself and stop acting like a child.
Stoley likes this.

STUPID IS THE NEW NORMAL

Last edited by ray h; 02-19-2016 at 04:59 PM.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-19-2016, 04:57 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66 View Post
for all of those who are slightly confused..and haven't gotten enough Koolaide I offer this...

What it would take to build Trump's border wall

I might have to reconsider voting for Trump. Give me some time to buy up steel and concrete stocks...Oh, and Mexican ladder makers too!
post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-19-2016, 04:59 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
The money is no problem, the Government has given that much to Israel over the years, or in finacial aid to countries that squander it on nice limo's for the officials, or starting wars with countries that don't actually have any weapons of mass destruction!

Trump will be in for 2 terms, so then he gets to tell you all just how good he is....(in case you didn't already realise it!)
1stversys and Stoley like this.
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-19-2016, 07:24 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Oh, not another political diatribe that will only irritate or infuriate folks and lead to the same place - nowhere. Back to motorcycles perhaps?
kiwi 41 and Smiley like this.

Arion

"Plan? Plan! There ain't no plan."
Pig Killer, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-19-2016, 07:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arion View Post
Oh, not another political diatribe that will only irritate or infuriate folks and lead to the same place - nowhere. Back to motorcycles perhaps?
Maybe you missed it, but this forum is called OFF TOPIC...
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-19-2016, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arion View Post
We are all free to walk the path we choose, even a dead end road.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-19-2016, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

geeze...it's never going to happen...Mexico's gonna pay for it..didn't you hear? amazing how some can fall for hot air..no plans..no nothing...they think a billionaire..who's ties are made in China..STILL..cares about THEM...oh lord...did they pay any attention to his tax plan..that cuts his taxes..his friends taxes..but not theirs?? the irony is soo thick...remember when they were voting for a guy ho ripped off pensions of people like them..and sent jobs over seas?? they still love the "quitter"..because that's such a swell thing to do I guess...I don't know..maybe they still want to jump her..remember THAT?? oh lord..have mercy...George W. Bush was going to make America great..they believed that **** too...you know each and everyone of them BELIEVED in WMD too...how many times do you have to be proven WRONG..and the people who you've been listening to proven wrong before you realise there's something wrong? 2008 look good to you? was that winning? Donald will be worse...smh

Arion..I'd have a better chance of getting through 12" of solid steel than I do getting through to the people I mentioned...they have their masculinity tied up in their politics..and when you start thinking with your............it never turns out well...
josucksbuena likes this.
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2016, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2016, 02:05 PM
Banned

Like people in the civilised World give a flying ferret what the canucks think!!!!
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2016, 04:52 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2wheels View Post
Maybe you missed it, but this forum is called OFF TOPIC...

touchť
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2016, 05:21 PM

Garage
Quote:
Like people in the civilised World give a flying ferret what the canucks think!!!!
America, civilized? Not if represented by comments like yours.
Please excuse the proper spelling: I'm Canadian and we haven't quite yet reached your level of sophistication.

And I really do hope that you consult a professional regarding your loss of humour symptoms.
onewizard and ATYC like this.

Last edited by Smiley; 02-21-2016 at 05:23 PM.
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2016, 05:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Canucks think?? wow learn something new every day...if you find a flying ferret..you've got yourself something...

onewizard likes this.
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2016, 05:26 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
Please excuse the proper spelling: I'm Canadian and we haven't quite yet reached your level of sophistication.
you're right man...we got people down here who think narcissist (Trump..Cruz) care about someone other than themselves...they actually think (well THAT is a stretch) those clowns care about them..the little guy...you can't fix stupid...can't civilize them either...did you see that pic of a guy's ass in front of the TV with Obama on it?? that's the level of intelligence you get..and they're PROUD of it...I'd be lmao if it wasn't soo ****in' sad...

onewizard and Smiley like this.
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2016, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley View Post

And I really do hope that you consult a professional regarding your loss of humour symptoms.
"Please excuse the proper spelling"...spell properly & l'll excuse you;
civ∑i∑lize
verb
past tense: civilised; past participle: civilised................

Also, WTF said l meant the USA was civilised?
As a representative from you Mother country I think we showed you lot squatting on top the top of the USA what civil means!
(but you're probably a Frog, so you wouldn't understand humour, civility, or how to spell,eh mon amie!)

Last edited by my2wheels; 02-21-2016 at 07:31 PM.
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2016, 09:34 PM
Super Moderator

Loss Of Humor / Off Meds

Quote:
civ∑i∑lize
verb

As a representative from you or Your??? Mother country I think we showed you lot squatting on top the top of the USA what civil means!
(but you're probably a Frog, so you wouldn't understand humour, civility, or how to spell,eh mon amie!)
Boy another bad hair day. The description Troll still stands.

Just went back and checked in Off Topic

my2wheels has two codes of conduct, this is his code, and the one he gives as fair warning to forum inmates...

Quote:
If someone wants a dig at me, fair enough, but my spade/shovel is bigger than theirs & they'd better be prepared for the repercussions.
the second code of conduct is the one he applies to the rest of us. if an inmate that he has already described as "schizo" launches into an idiotic trash talking rant, the inmate on the "dig" end of the rant is not allowed to use their own "spade/shovel", oh no sirree, that would be bullying...not "repercussions".

my2wheels

my2wheels's Avatar:

Onenonwizard & JDCocks
OW, do you ever get out of the house?
JD, read my f8cking mind mate!

PS, l've put this thread on my ignore list because it's lost the plot completely, & even Kwakclog doesn't enter into the inane discussion any more.

I got banned from ADVRider through my own doing, l won't explain because you won't be able to get your head around it! I wonder wonder ??who http://www.metrolyrics.com/who-put-t...-platters.html

Au Revoir mes amies ..............................

Yay***wait not for long!!

Last edited by onewizard; 02-21-2016 at 09:40 PM.
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2016, 09:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
civ∑i∑lize
verb

As a representative from you Mother country I think we showed you lot squatting on top the top of the USA what civil means!
I apologize for this badly worded piece...it's a crying shame when someone who can't put a sentence together or doesn't know what a punctuation mark is..can't edit his post to fix "you" to "your"..tries to take on your perfectly used term civilized...doesn't see the red underlining on your own misspelled words in your own post? top of the world ma..top of the world...

BTW..if it wasn't for "frog" money..our revolution wouldn't have happened...they helped finance us in our hour of need...what some GOP politician tell you something different? ignorance breeding ignorance (it's called home schooling)...
onewizard and Smiley like this.

Last edited by chadams66; 02-21-2016 at 09:41 PM.
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2016, 09:45 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66 View Post
I apologize for this badly worded piece...it's a crying shame when someone who can't put a sentence together or doesn't know what a punctuation mark is..can't edit his post to fix "you" to "your"..tries to take on your perfectly used term civilized...doesn't see the red underlining on your own misspelled words in your own post? top of the world ma..top of the world...

BTW..if it wasn't for "frog" money..our revolution wouldn't have happened...they helped finance us in our hour of need...what some GOP politician tell you something different? ignorance breeding ignorance (it's called home schooling)...
Thanks
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-21-2016, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator

Off Topic Forum/ A Gift provided because of Versys

We all take a little ribbing from time to time, we don't always agree with each other, our common trait is we ride a Versys.
Some times we say things that could be misinterpreted , sometimes we get our backs up because we didn't realize it was a joke, when that happens a large percentage of us will correct that mistake, sometimes others imply things in a hurtful way, yes I get it and to a degree I can ignore the digs.
The ignore list can work, however when rules are broken , I have no hesitation to step in. This is normally a friendly site, there is no doubt in my mind "my2wheels" saying "Your probably a frog" wasn't joking around. In Canada and most other Countries that is name calling, there is training in the workplace for that, possibly my2wheels was out to lunch when the" sensitivity training "was provided.

Just so it is clear, I joined 7 years and some months ago, posted 945 times and counting**you on the other hand joined roughly months ago, if you continue your posting frenzy you would average 750 posts per year, just doing a math exercise!!

I am not calling you a Troll, it is just that if you search your posts, they are largely disagreeable, and closely resemble the definition.
Even when trying to help you with a computer problem***. Most people on this site are grateful for help.---Yes I fully expect a reply from you, as the reason for me highlighting the definition below.

Internet Troll

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

Last edited by onewizard; 02-22-2016 at 09:26 AM.
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 08:29 AM

Garage
Civilized ; polite, courteous, well mannered, good mannered, civil, decorous, gentlemanly, ladylike, gracious etc.

Source: Oxford dictionary. You know, the English dictionary, the one from England where the language comes from. Not the bastardized Webster spelling that you are familiar with.
onewizard likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode