Just got a 2008 Versys a week ago from private party. 10K miles. I love it!!
Using it for daily commute in Seattle, WA area (yes - in the rain!)
This is my first time owning a street legal motorcycle (rode a lot of motocross as a kid). I just upgraded from a souped up little 2-stroke scooter moped, so this is a world of difference obviously
Just got my MC endorsement as well.
I'm 39, so I guess a mid life crisis is about on time, hehe...
Anyways - here it is:
Previous owner had modified the following [not sure what most of it even means or if it's anything cool or not]:
- Custom leather saddle from Rich’s Seats
- Continental Road Attack tires installed at 4,195 miles
- Stainless steel braided brake lines front and rear
- Ermax rear wheel hugger
- Fender eliminator/turn signal/license plate frame kit
- OEM black wheels - not painted
- OEM black pivot and radiator body panels - not painted
Glad to have found this forum - seems great!