Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: welches, oregon
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
1. Heated grips (1" DIA preferably to reduce circulation problems),
like others said , shop around , idk what kind of grip heaters i have (PO installed them)
2. Larger windshield (I'd love a Givi Air Flow option for my ears sake),
i have the givi and am 95% happy far better then stock were wind punches me in the chest , 5% is that wind still hits the top of my helmet (i am slightly tall tho) and that my hand guards hit it at full lock., and also headphones or ear plugs might help save your hearing
3. Inexpensive saddle bags or sissy bar options if there is one,
4. OEM CENTER STAND, please???
only on the 2014 as far as i know
5. Is Fender Extender the longest mudflap possible (to avoid setting nails up for rear flats)?
you can always make it longer