Greetings from Delaware! - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Introductions Just joined? Tell us about yourself and your ride.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 07:16 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Greetings from Delaware!

Hello gang new member here. Five weeks ago spur of the moment I decided to trade my 01 ZR7S for a brand new 09 Lime V! Got a decent deal OTD, and with insurance being dirt cheap I couldn't pass it up. I subscribe to a few mags (MCN being the best) and have read the reviews since the V's intro, and have always had a taste for one in the back of mind. When I saw the Candy Lime Green on the floor I couldn't resist her siren song. To cut to the chase I've got a little over 700 miles on now (1st service done), stock tires suck (I know some say not bad), and the seat is more comfy than my last Kawi! No soreness after 120 mile rides. I'm short 5'6 29 1/2" inseam, about 170 lbs. Clicked the rear suspension down to 3 and she seems to handle a little smoother. I can't flatfoot but simply lean off to one side while stopped; I've seen all the threads about lowering but think I'll keep mine stock for now. I found this community after I purchased, and have been busy reading alot of past threads soaking up useful info Anyway sorry for the lengthy intro and thanks for reading so far, you all seem like a great bunch of people and I look forward to hopefully contributing!

BTW I don't have a computer from home and browse/post using an iPhone. This webpage has a great mobile version for iPhone, however I can't find a search feature. Am I missing something?

Edit: to add actually I don't even see how to edit my profile on the mobile version of this site. Any suggestions? (I've tried going to the full site but the phone won't let me)

Brian P.
DE, USA

Last edited by HiVizStich; 09-18-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome aboard & great intro!

Anybody know anything about the mobile format & care to help HVS out?

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 07:31 PM

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you have some experiance to bring to the table. Got my Green V in april have just over 7000 miles now, both the bike and forum have been exceptional. I can only check out the newer posts on my blackberry, unable to do topic searches as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode