Boulder CO, checking in - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Introductions Just joined? Tell us about yourself and your ride.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 05:37 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Boulder CO, checking in

Hi All.

I just picked up a lightly used '09 Versys, lime green. Looking forward to tapping the collective wisdom of the site while getting acquainted with this cool new toy.

This is my 2nd bike, the first being an '04 Suzuki GS500F that I used as a trainer & canyon carver right after getting my motorcycle endorsement. After 12 months and 3400 miles, it's time for a little more power and a lot more relaxed seating position. (Leaning over sport bike handlebars isn't good for a 50-year-old neck! ) The dirt road capabilities are a nice added bonus.

-- DJ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 07:15 PM

Welcome to the forum. Lot's of people with highly biased (duh! this is a Versys forum after all) altough useful information about the Versys. I am from south east of Denver metro. Been kind of quite lately but there is a CO front range roll call thread for a while. Bunch of us trying to know who's out there and maybe make some friends. I ride a red 08.

If you see the PR flag in the windshield, back of the helmet or jacket left shoulder it's most likely me out there. The flag everywhere, it's puertorican thing.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 03:00 PM

SW Denver Versys rider and lover here to report in to the Colorado roll call. My buddy in Wheatridge has one too. We are members of the local BMW M/C club here and do a lot of rides and other activities with them. Great state to ride a Versys in isn't it??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode