New Versys in NorCal - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Introductions Just joined? Tell us about yourself and your ride.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 09:54 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
New Versys in NorCal

Hi everyone,

I just sold my GREEN '08 Ninja 250 last week and purchase a new GREEN Versys today. Okay, I actually pick it up tomorrow. I am really excited about it as I have been reading about this bike since last year. That and I put 11,000 miles on my Little Ninja in about 13 months so I am REALLY looking forward to the comfort and power of the Versys. My girlfriend and I will be taking the bike out for its first little trip this Sunday. Mendocino coast here we come!

Anyhow, thought I'd say hi. If anyone is in the Nor Cal area, give me a shout!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 01:57 AM

Thumbs up

Welcome brother Green...The V rocks...I drive the second fastest color, blue...But its all good when you're in the saddle...I'm down in the San Mateo Area...Lets hook up and go for a ride...Congrats on the new ride

If I new what I was doing, I wouldn't still be working
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 04:57 AM

Welcome and Enjoy your ride with your partner.
If you have any V bike problems/suggestions, there are many to help.
Have a Great time on your V.

My V Blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ride safe,

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 09:43 AM Thread Starter

Hey Contractor,

I actually thought about going for a blue one, a local dealer had their demo up for sale at a nice discount. But alas, I just couldn't step away from the green. Some of my riding buddies poke fun at me, I don't mind though.

I have actually done a little riding near your area a few months back on the 250. A group of us took some back roads to Monterey. I think we took 101 cut to the 82 then the 35 and found some back roads from there.

I am a winemaker, we are fixing to get real busy here in a week or so. I won't be able to ecape for much more than a half day ride for a little while. If you get up to this area or even the north bay somewhere I'd be happy to go on a ride.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green in NorCal View Post
Hey Contractor,

I actually thought about going for a blue one, a local dealer had their demo up for sale at a nice discount. But alas, I just couldn't step away from the green. Some of my riding buddies poke fun at me, I don't mind though.

I have actually done a little riding near your area a few months back on the 250. A group of us took some back roads to Monterey. I think we took 101 cut to the 82 then the 35 and found some back roads from there.

I am a winemaker, we are fixing to get real busy here in a week or so. I won't be able to ecape for much more than a half day ride for a little while. If you get up to this area or even the north bay somewhere I'd be happy to go on a ride.

Sounds like you'd be a good friend to have!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode