Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

lights

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  fasteddiecopeman 
#1 ·
Anyone know about replacing the 'parking' light bulbs on a 2008 Versys? I'm thinking that I can use them instead of costly driving lights...

#3 ·
I replaced mine with some LED Wedge lights; however, I went back to the regular bulbs after the LEDs kept going out. I think the vibration was too much. I have some LED marker lights mounted near the edges of my radiator so it helps others see me a little more. My HID headlights helps too.

I would search the web or try superb righted.com I think the have lights that fit into that spot. Don't buy from JL Lights. Their lights are junk. I went through several lights from them.

Good luck

#4 ·
Here're pics of what I've done, on my '08. Same done on my '09, but the cover of one fell off coming back from Alaska this June, while the other stopped working (TOO much rough...?).

I've since bought two sets of single LED "bullet" lights from Whitehorse Gear for around $30/ set, but I can't 'put my hands on them' right now.

For me, it's all about making my bike more visible to 'cages'.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.