New Guy NO Versys - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Introductions Just joined? Tell us about yourself and your ride.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-09-2009, 09:51 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
New Guy NO Versys

OK I dont own one.... but if I was to be able to get a bike this WOULD BE IT !

My buddy ZAMMY "a member here" bought one and he wanted the GREEN. I must say its a great bike, he has added a Scorpion muffler and some GREEN rim tape, painted the lower fairing to match the motor and WOW. He leaves my house and its hard to keep the front down when he hits 2nd gear with his big butt on it.

Very cool bike, but I can never ride a motorcycle again as I'm in a wheelchair, yes I have had a ZRX 1100 Trike, and building a Suk Savage 650 Trike as we speak.

Main reason I'm here is I'm tooling up my shop with a Welder, non CNC Lathe & Mill machines and will be looking for things to build and make, I love bikes so its a giving.

Please shoot me some ideas as to what you guys/gals want for this bike, this is not an advertisement but and introduction, I need ideas. I'll PM the Admin when I get tooled up to see if I can offer services at that time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-10-2009, 05:21 PM

For some reason my email name showed up as my forum nameI'm Zammy on all my other forums.

Last edited by Zammy; 05-03-2013 at 06:10 AM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-10-2009, 09:52 PM

I don't want to discourage you but there already is a member on this forum that makes excellent accessories for the Versys. His user name is Speedy and he has several items, including: a lowering kit, mirror wideners, gps mount, flat foot for kick stand, and foot peg lowering brackets. I can't think of anything else that I would want that speedy does not already make. Competition is always a good thing so I wish you luck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The things you own end up owning you." - Tyler Durden

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode