Looks like you're pretty close to where I"m picking up the bike this Saturday.
Bought it off of a dealer up in Renfrew.
It comes with the Givi v35 bags and Givi crash bars. Not sure how they compare to the SW-Motech (what I had on my strom) but we'll see.
I don't really do any off-roading so my list of farkles at this point that I think I'm going to get are:
- Peg lowering kit
- Mirror Extenders
- Bags (already on bike)
- Crash bars (already on bike)
- MRA Touring Screen with x-creen attachment (hearing good things about this)
- Hand guards (barkbusters probably?)
- Some black rivco highway pegs to attach to crash bars
Think that's about it for this year anyway......
I don't do any off roading really so not thinking of getting a skid plate.
Next summer I'll probably look into the Givi rear rack and topcase but for now I'll just stick with the v35 side bags.
1) SW-Motech crash bars. They will pay for themselves the first time you drop your tall Versys on it's side which is going to happen soon or latter.
2) SW-Motech aluminum rear rack and Givi or Shad top box or larger tank bag
3) Givi touring windshield
4) Good quality rear pit stand, cheap ones bend