Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

New Member from California, USA

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  versyslvr 
#1 ·
Hey all!

Name's Jason, and I've been riding for about 1.5 years now, learning the ins and outs of life with a motorcycle. I picked up Kari, my 2017 650LT, about a month after getting my motorcycle license. I absolutely love it so far! I'm learning (and struggling) to do my own basic maintenance, and am continually gaining skill and confidence in my riding, and I'm excited to get involved in the forums as well! Cheers! :cheers:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
:welcome: from SoCal...

#4 ·
Welcome From Canada

:welcome:

Reactions: jmead65
#6 ·
:welcome:aboard and enjoy your ride. Be safe.

Belief in your self and that's the way to handle everything in life and ' You ride your bike by your eye sight, It will go where you see". Anything you need , feel free to drop line in the forum and we will be glad to chip in.:wink2:

#8 ·
Welcome aboard. That's a very good attitude - feeling confident but not cocky while gaining experience. In fact that's a good attitude no matter how skilled you may become. It can result in a longer and much less painful life. Enjoy and ride safely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.