Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

New Member- also a new member of the burnt stator club?

889 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  onewizard 
#1 ·
Hey! I got here through an article suggesting I check out these forums. I've lurked here and there in the past, but I can't seem to access the burnt stator sticky thread, so I made an account. I'm hoping that's all that's keeping my Versys in sick bay. 50K miles and it's been great to me otherwise!

#2 ·
Almost there, you need another post or two.
Have fun

"Stator Replacement/ Delta / Burnt Stator/ Polaris /loading of Stator / Links
The purpose of this is to make people aware that the links below all are contained in this Forum, Also similar threads exist in the How To Forum with usually more detail, and usually will either start with S for Stator or P for Polaris, also found under S for Star Delta Generally this forum may seem to be named for something other than what it is used. That isn't the case, this forum is much like the How To, both are invisible except to members, however this forum has a 2 post minimum for access, the How To has a 20 post minimum for posting[/U][/B][/U]. So all members can view extensive detail in the How To and then ask questions in this forum. This was developed to protect forum content and safeguard some highly technical info. Yes it belongs to VerticalScope, however I don't know of another forum like this that has a"

#6 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.