Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Hello from Pennsylvania

562 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Fastoman 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! Dave here. Just bought a 2018 versys x 300 last week. First motorcycle I've had in years. Traded snowmobile in on it. I'm disabled due to burns to my hands in 2001 and with a recent surgery to my left hand I am now able to operate some easy pulling clutch levers which the 300 has. I am on cloud 9 while riding because I never thought I would be able to operate anything with a clutch again. Looking forward to next Spring already as the temps are dropping off here but I plan to ride as long as I can.

My only complaint about the 300 is the seat after 30 mins or so I start to hurt so I will be making a change to that before Spring gets here. Otherwise I am looking forward to putting some accessories on and a more offroad capable set of tires (already tried some light offroad with the stock set and had alot of sliding) and heading out for some adventures.

#3 ·
#7 ·
:welcome:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.