Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Greetings!

630 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  TKM707 
#1 ·
Hello all- 300X owner here and a happy one at that. Prior KLR 650 owner enjoying this one much more. Glad I had the 650 though, I know where to start for practical mods (stainless brake lines, sprockets etc). About 2000 miles on the clock and just getting accustomed to really revving it out. See you out in the forums and hopefully on the road!

#3 ·
#5 ·
Ah now I get it- thank you for the head's up regarding post #2! I'm not the sharpest tool in the technology toolshed; in my early 50's so no computer class for me and my job didn't require it for a few decades. Was sitting here wondering why I couldn't put in my 2¢ anywhere. Thanks again!

#6 ·
P.S. onewizard I had a great time in Victoria! Rode up to Port Angeles and took the ferry across to stay a few days and check out the Gardens on my old FJR that burned up in the Tubbs Fire. The 300x was the very next bike I purchased to ride while we picked out our new Interstate bike. Loves me some Canada! New Interstate bike below- 2018 Tiger 1200xrx

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.