Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

New Member, Winkler MB CAN

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  onewizard 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Mandatory new member post from Winkler Manitoba Canada.

Cheers!

Shomkr.

#2 ·
#5 · (Edited)
#11 ·
Reactions: Shomkr
#13 · (Edited)
Changed Greeting

Numerous new members have difficulty understanding what needs to be done,I have requested that Administration have a look at what I have produced for after the fact of members struggling to log in for the first time. Many start 2 threads as a 2 post requirement, what happens many times existing members welcome the same member in each thread, there is a limit of what todays new posts can display, what happens is each new thread moves existing threads down one, it has happened where a new member posts 1 thread and gets on page #2, and is totally missed, possibly for over a month, which has happened, and they left never to return. There also have been cases where the new member makes his or her first post in someone else's thread, this creates confusion and in some cases this could be a spammer, I need to create a new thread using his or her info and then move the post into their newly created thread created by me****yes I have it down to taking me about 4 minutes as I need to look at the profile to find any scrap of info IE is this a X300 member? That is time I would rather spend reading other posts or riding.

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.