Wheeeeeeee - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Introductions Just joined? Tell us about yourself and your ride.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2019, 08:48 AM Thread Starter

Cool Wheeeeeeee

Very impressed with the new Versys LT, if only the local shop had one to at least sit on. Does anyone know if there is any under seat or inside cowling storage where I can store a tire repair kit? Can anyone tell me if the tire valve stems are angled? Small detail I know but the list of standard equipment leaves so little to add............

Everyone have a nice summer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2019, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome From Canada

https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forum...ber-intro.html please read

you need to make a second post, within this thread, describe where in the world you are, as the spam filter moderated this as if it was spam
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2019, 01:27 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknot View Post
Very impressed with the new Versys LT, if only the local shop had one to at least sit on. Does anyone know if there is any under seat or inside cowling storage where I can store a tire repair kit? Can anyone tell me if the tire valve stems are angled? Small detail I know but the list of standard equipment leaves so little to add............

Everyone have a nice summer.

Not sure if you have the 650 or 1000 but they don't come with angled valve stems but i got mine at Ebay. Their cheap and work like the one's i used to pay about $30.00 for..https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Pcs-Black...c4e5%7Ciid%3A1

I have the V-1000 and there's plenty of room for goodies under the seat....

P1010524 by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2019, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

aboard!

Quote:
Very impressed with the new Versys LT, if only the local shop had one to at least sit on. Does anyone know if there is any under seat or inside cowling storage where I can store a tire repair kit? Can anyone tell me if the tire valve stems are angled? Small detail I know but the list of standard equipment leaves so little to add...............
IF it's any help - there's a NEW black 2018 V650LT at a local Kelowna, BC dealer here for $8,999CDN ($6,807US), I expect THAT is PLUS set-up and destination taxes.

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2019, 07:21 PM
Super Moderator

aboard.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2019, 08:31 PM Thread Starter

my location

Thanks for the welcome and attention. I live in SE Kentucky, land of bumpy roads but few police. And idiots that refuse to stay on their side of the lines. Looking to find a 1000 LT to sit on, inseam of only 31 last I checked unless I've shrunk. I'm surprised that some U tubers are saying the tank range is less that 200 miles but I suppose that's due to WFO testing.

Ciao
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2019, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome and attention. I live in SE Kentucky, land of bumpy roads but few police. And idiots that refuse to stay on their side of the lines. Looking to find a 1000 LT to sit on, inseam of only 31 last I checked unless I've shrunk. I'm surprised that some U tubers are saying the tank range is less that 200 miles but I suppose that's due to WFO testing.

Ciao
First, welcome!

Secondly, with regards to the range, when mine has a full tank, it says my range is around 380 km (~235 miles), but the fuel gauge starts blinking and telling me I'm nearly empty at about 230 km - although the range function on the dash tells me I can still go more than 100 kms, so it's probably just Kawasaki being very conservative with their fuel gauge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode