Private Messaging Appears to be Fixed in Relation to low post count/New Members - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Introductions Just joined? Tell us about yourself and your ride.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-01-2018, 09:04 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Private Messaging Appears to be Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restart2017 View Post
Hi, I'd like to buy your tail light but haven't been able to send a PM. I don't know if I'd be able to reply to a PM from you or not but thought I'd give it a try. Thanks, Jim
As in the title , unless it is restricted to sending to admin, messaging appears to be fixed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-01-2018, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Private Messaging Appears to be Fixed in Relation to low post count/New Members

In the past, members with the required post count and the time, still couldn't send PM. At this time I would like to add , if you ever plan on selling or buying in the Classifieds of this forum, now would be a good time to update your settings, all settings are designed for privacy , YOU need to check the boxes off. For those that had my computer skills, well when you make big mistakes you learn from them, I share what I learn, been doing that for 40 years, no one took over my job, no one was interested, and no one wanted to get dirty. I am really enjoying retirement.

So back on track here, real easy once you know how, log in, next open a second window / browser, using Firefox I just enter KAW & enter, boom another logged in web page, you can repeat this as there are times when I am moving posts to the How To that I have 6 or more browsers open, this is where left to right priority needs to come into play ( left is my original page, next is my source page, after that is my copied page)

step by step to change your PM settings;
https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forum...ification.html

Last edited by onewizard; 11-01-2018 at 09:18 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode