Just bought a Versys 650LT - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Introductions Just joined? Tell us about yourself and your ride.

2Likes
  • 1 Post By GrayArcher78
  • 1 Post By Maher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 10:13 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Just bought a Versys 650LT

I started riding motorcycles about six years ago after finally biting the bullet and deciding to take a Motorcycle Safety Course at my local airport. Needless to say I was instantly hooked. I've always liked and had an interest in motorcycles but I never had the time or money to invest in one. After waiting for many years I finally took the step of faith and was so glad I did. I recently bought a 2018 Versys LT and I am blown away by this motorcycle. I honestly am so glad I found out about this bike. Being a little taller 6"0 to be exact most bikes fit me alright but this bike is night and day difference. I've ridden sport bikes and cruisers and this bike is the perfect blend for me. Sporty but also designed for longer trips without having to stop every 30 minutes. The clutch is smooth and it has just enough punch to have fun but can sit back and relax on a long stretch. Personally I can't wait to put many more miles on this bike and see where it takes me.
407guy likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 05:07 AM

One of the greatest riders of our time, Burt Munro, once said, "You live more in 5 minutes on a bike, than some people do their whole lives. Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Enjoy your new bike. Ride safe and ATGATT.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
StormRider likes this.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 06:06 AM
17A

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayArcher78 View Post
I started riding motorcycles about six years ago after finally biting the bullet and deciding to take a Motorcycle Safety Course at my local airport. Needless to say I was instantly hooked. I've always liked and had an interest in motorcycles but I never had the time or money to invest in one. After waiting for many years I finally took the step of faith and was so glad I did. I recently bought a 2018 Versys LT and I am blown away by this motorcycle. I honestly am so glad I found out about this bike. Being a little taller 6"0 to be exact most bikes fit me alright but this bike is night and day difference. I've ridden sport bikes and cruisers and this bike is the perfect blend for me. Sporty but also designed for longer trips without having to stop every 30 minutes. The clutch is smooth and it has just enough punch to have fun but can sit back and relax on a long stretch. Personally I can't wait to put many more miles on this bike and see where it takes me.
I concur

2018 Versys 650 SE

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 06:23 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Welcome from Canada

to the forum , please read;http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums...ber-intro.html
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 12:51 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 01:53 PM

Garage

2015 Concours 14 ABS, 2014 Versys 650 ABS, 2006 Vulcan 500 (sold)
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 10:05 PM

Welcome, MY Son!!!!!

2012 Pittsburgh Steeler Versys

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-17-2018, 07:28 AM

Garage
welcome aboard!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-17-2018, 07:47 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Welcome aboard. Ride much and enjoy what you discover. As Bilbo Baggins said, "You have to be careful when you step out the door because you never know where the road will take you."

Arion

"Plan? Plan! There ain't no plan."
Pig Killer, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-17-2018, 01:33 PM Thread Starter

What's interesting is I've heard that quote before "Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."
but never the first half of it. Such a true statement!

Last edited by GrayArcher78; 06-17-2018 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Mistype
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode