Soft Luggage That Works - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Introductions Just joined? Tell us about yourself and your ride.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-11-2012, 12:47 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Soft Luggage That Works

As my second post, I thought I'd put in a good word for the people who make the great soft luggage I've been using for the past 28 years. The company is called Rev Pack (revpack.com). In all that time, I've never had a major failure of their products, and their prices have changed relatively little in that time. I've transferred it from bike to bike, as I would get rid of one and buy another. I've even used it in my international travels to India, Russia, Western Europe and Central America. I have quite a bit of it, so if anyone cares to look into it, I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have, as a result of my experience.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Garage
Good looking gear. Looks to fit on the bikes well.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

“The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-11-2012, 07:14 PM

Kriega makes good drypak luggage also and with a 10 yr warranty. US distributor is out of New Orleans, but there is a Moto Adventure Gear shop in Forney, Texas that keeps good stock also.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-11-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xootrx View Post
As my second post, I thought I'd put in a good word for the people who make the great soft luggage I've been using for the past 28 years. The company is called Rev Pack (revpack.com).
Looks like nice stuff.
I have to add my 2 cents for Chase Harper luggage. I became a dealer for them about 6 months ago and have thoroughly looked over many of thier products. The quality and craftsmanship is excellent and they come with a great warranty. Although they're not necessarily a house-hold name like Tourmaster, Joe Rocket etc., they've been around for about 30 years. And in talking with Ron Harper, the owner, he refuses to outsource anything overseas and makes everything here in the US.

Mark Jags
[[/FONT]

09 Blue V
03 H-D Sportster - 50K miles and counting...
08 Bonneville - wife's bike

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-12-2012, 08:19 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Jags View Post
Looks like nice stuff.
I have to add my 2 cents for Chase Harper luggage. I became a dealer for them about 6 months ago and have thoroughly looked over many of thier products. The quality and craftsmanship is excellent and they come with a great warranty. Although they're not necessarily a house-hold name like Tourmaster, Joe Rocket etc., they've been around for about 30 years. And in talking with Ron Harper, the owner, he refuses to outsource anything overseas and makes everything here in the US.
You're right. I used Chase Harper stuff waaaay back when, and it was attractive, functional and best of all, durable.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode