About my new bike Versys 1000
Hi I`ve bought versys 1000. Riding is very easy on the road and forest trails. Engine, gearbox, brakes,position are exellent. There`s no vibration up to 6000/min. Your legs are hidden in 100%, there`s no wind on your hands because of the shape of windshield. Consumption of fuel after 2000 km: 5,6 liters/100 km( riding in town and on the roads). I`ve got gear indicator, engine guards, heated hands, 12V, scottoiler, I`m waiting for grand tourer equipment (cases, handbars)
- there`s no Hydraulic clutch
- windshield on the highways is two small, so I`m waiting for MRA X-creen
- your right foot is heated by engine during hot days
- brakes on trails are too strong so you`ve got to be carefull
- low power option causes more fuel consumption, so I use it only during rain
- comfort on bad roads is only during very slow riding, if you ride faster, the bike starts shaking
Despite of that, I love this bike!!!
My previous bike: I`ve got Suzuki V-strom 650 for 5 years.