Tally, Florida - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Introductions Just joined? Tell us about yourself and your ride.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-21-2011, 12:26 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tally, Florida

Hey,

I dont have a V yet. I hope to get one by winter. Some thing I can do some good distance on. Currently riding a 2006 Gixxer 750 that I have set up with HeliBars, Zero Gravity Sport Touring Screen and Ventura Luggage, K&N Air Filter, Dynojet PC III USB, OPP Racing carbon fiber air ducts, Hindle Mini Mega full system, and the list goes on. I have completed two long trips (for me on a sportbike). One to Huntsville, AL and back and one to my native Western North Carolina and back. Going back to NC in August and can't wait.

I have been a member of this forum for a little over a month doing a lot of reading about the V. I'll read a post here and there that I would like to make a comment on and can not because I need my two posts in 48 hours. So here goes it.

Jeff
The TallyCannon

Oh, I have tried getting my Fuelly badge to work on this forum and I am not doing something right. It works on others. If anyone knows how to do it pm please.

2006 Gixxer 750

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by TallyCannon; 06-21-2011 at 12:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-21-2011, 12:29 AM Thread Starter

Oops thats "two" trips not to. I tried to edit my post and there is a glitch or something. It won't let me edit it.

Got out of the window and opened it back up and and edit worked. Figures...lol

2006 Gixxer 750

Last edited by TallyCannon; 06-21-2011 at 12:32 AM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-22-2011, 06:48 PM

Well, I am up in your old stomping grounds right now (by way of Georgia Mountains) on a 2010 with 15k on it. Going down the east coast, back home to Tampa from here. The Versys has been handling great. I came off a Yamaha FJR1300 that I traveled with. The Versys is not an FJR by any means, but I am very happy with the distance and power for the money I got in it.
Hope you get what you want.

"The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends"
IBA #23562

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode