New member - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Introductions Just joined? Tell us about yourself and your ride.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bale2011

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-07-2017, 05:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Garage

Hello. Just following the rules here to complete the registration.

Today I ordered a 2017 650 LT and my intent was to visit here and do lots of reading.

I've already ordered Speedy's lowering/kickstand kits because I have a 32" inseam. I have a question about what I'll need to mount a GIVI E470 top case but I'll wait until I'm fully activated. Thanks!

Bale2011
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-07-2017, 06:45 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Garage

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

“The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-07-2017, 06:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Welcome! And congrats!

What color did you order?

2017 Versys 650 LT -- Titanium [ Sold: Feb. 2019 ]
Debadged, Moto Werk lowering kit, slimmed down OEM seat, Shad SH33 top case, Scorpion Serket Taper exhaust, Moto Werk 1" risers, Grab On grip covers

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-08-2017, 08:42 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 407guy View Post
Welcome! And congrats!

What color did you order?

Thank you! Metallic flat black/carbon gray. I really wanted to find an all black 2016 without the green stripe but no luck.
407guy likes this.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Welcome From Canada

to the forum
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-08-2017, 09:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bale2011 View Post
Thank you! Metallic flat black/carbon gray. I really wanted to find an all black 2016 without the green stripe but no luck.
you should have called me. The dealer I got mine from had 2x of 'em and they weren't moving very well in Moses Lake, WA.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-11-2017, 10:09 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Trying this again

Hi all. The box at the bottom left says I "may" post replies, new threads, etc., but I'm still unable to in any forum other than here, so I'm testing to see if maybe a 2nd post here will get me fully approved (?). If this doesn't work I'll check in with site admin. I'm not a spammer, just an excited new Versys rookie with a few questions.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-11-2017, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Checked you are good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bale2011 View Post
Hi all. The box at the bottom left says I "may" post replies, new threads, etc., but I'm still unable to in any forum other than here, so I'm testing to see if maybe a 2nd post here will get me fully approved (?). If this doesn't work I'll check in with site admin. I'm not a spammer, just an excited new Versys rookie with a few questions.
Sometimes it takes 2 hours for the scan to pick up and verify the two posts and 48 hours. One thing many don't understand is ,this is your thread, you will notice I moved your last post, this allows other members to see all your information . You can easily ask what you want in this thread, post the Title in reference to your question, best describing what info you need. I can later move or copy all those questions and answers to a new appropriate thread, with your post as a starter.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-11-2017, 12:50 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewizard View Post
Sometimes it takes 2 hours for the scan to pick up and verify the two posts and 48 hours. One thing many don't understand is ,this is your thread, you will notice I moved your last post, this allows other members to see all your information . You can easily ask what you want in this thread, post the Title in reference to your question, best describing what info you need. I can later move or copy all those questions and answers to a new appropriate thread, with your post as a starter.
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in