Anyone here use Partzilla.com? - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Introductions Just joined? Tell us about yourself and your ride.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 12:02 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Anyone here use Partzilla.com?

I have found they have the cheapest prices. Partzilla.com also has free shipping. I have seen a few reviews about slow ship time, but the site always tells me its an estimated ship time. I would rather wait a week for a part marked down 60% then get an overpriced part from the dealer in a few days.
Anyone here have good luck using them? Seems they also have a boat part site called boats.net. The only thing is i cant seem to find parts on anything other than 2012 and younger....hoping they update the part schematics soon. Also have to login to see kawasaki pricing. I guess its MAP....? Thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 01:07 AM

Copy description from partzilla into ebay and amazon. Usually cheaper.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 06:31 AM

I just used them (Partzilla) to order some exhaust gaskets (beat eBay and Amazon). Quick shipment for me. I'd use them again without hesitation.

2017 Versys 650 LT -- Titanium [ Sold: Feb. 2019 ]
Debadged, Moto Werk lowering kit, slimmed down OEM seat, Shad SH33 top case, Scorpion Serket Taper exhaust, Moto Werk 1" risers, Grab On grip covers

Last edited by 407guy; 07-27-2017 at 06:39 AM.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 08:29 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
I've used them a bunch of times, never a complaint.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 08:37 AM

I used RonAyers.com for years, which is excellent, but lately I've been using Partzilla because it's usually a few cents cheaper and the service is just as excellent.

2015 Versys 650 ABS
AMA, Retreads Int'l.

Shoodaben ECU reflash; SW-Motech luggage rack, side racks, cases, foot pegs & GPS shelf; Motowerk mirror extenders, side stand foot & highway pegs; RKA tank bag; Nat'l Cycle windscreen; Givi hand guards; BMW grips; Hyper-Lites; Sargent seat; full decalectomy.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Mixed Review

This may or may not be what you are looking for. Their prices are competitive however be aware if you live in Canada, check with your dealer first. Placing the order showed everything in stock, Tuesday not Monday I get a message that one hose is back ordered, it took 30 days to receive it, I could have driven 100 KM and had it in 1 week ( dealer said 5 business days), lesson learned. I use Twisted throttle for 98% of my farkles, Partzilla has my view on file, this isn't the first time it happened, price is good, but that is where it stops. Lets say there were many excuses as to delivery, some of them valid, the large part it was an excuse. Would I buy from them again, only over the phone on a weekday and a guarantee the part was in stock and everyone else in the world didn't have stock , including Kawasaki Canada.
I hope that explains my Canadian view.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode