New Owner, Big plans
Hey yall, Just purchased a leftover 2015 model Versys 650. Have owned quite a few bikes, listed in order below:
1) 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 650 - sold
2) 2011 Ducati Hypermotard 1100 Evo SP - Still own, will keep forever probably
3) 2007 Harley Sportster 1200 - sold
4) 2005 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000 - in the process of selling, any takers??
5) 2015 Kawasaki Versys 650 - New pride and joy
Became a member for the vast amount of knowledge you can get from a good forum. I like to do alot of my own maintenance on my bike, and im sure i will be posting/researching questions on here.
I bought the Versys to replace my Concours. as nice as it was it was just to big and heavy for my liking, and i still to this day miss my old ninja 650, not the fastest, not the best looking, but a damn good bike. So i figured why not get the Versys "version" of it and try and do some cross country touring trips!
My goal for this bike is to make it to the 100,000 mile mark. I have always had a dream of buying a new bike and riding it past the 100,000 mile mark, and think this is the perfect bike for it.
Anyways, sorry for the long winded "new owner" post, just excited about the possibilities with this bike.