Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Top Tier Gasoline
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-22-2013, 03:55 PM
weljo2001

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Theres a Mobil & Chevron a block away from us and a 76 station down the road. Usually use one of those but since my ride out to see my brother out in Calimexia i put Shell in the Versys and it ran like a totally different bike. So gas up at that station on the way home bike ran better and milage was better. So i put Shell in the Infiniti last week and the car runs much better. The Shell stations are not as close to get to but i'm sticking with Shell for now on.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome