Classifieds Feedback Leave feedback about your classifieds transaction for others to see

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-17-2014, 06:12 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Dspark52

Great to deal with! Your Baldwin will ship out Monday morning via UPS. Thank Dale!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-17-2014, 07:14 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Yep Dales a pleasure to deal with and his checks are always good...

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-17-2014, 11:14 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Hahaha, that's good because I'm sending his seat out and haven't cashed his check yet.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-17-2014, 11:18 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjb41 View Post
Hahaha, that's good because I'm sending his seat out and haven't cashed his check yet.

Your Good To Go !!!

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-17-2014, 11:49 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Your Good To Go !!!
I know, some people you can just tell are good.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-17-2014, 12:42 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjb41 View Post
I know, some people you can just tell are good.

This folks on this forum are great about doing what they say they'll do. I got tired of paying the paypal fees about 2 years ago and everything i've sold and purchased here was by check or postal money order. If you read peoples post you can usually read them too. I may come off as an asshat to some but I'm an honest asshat.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-17-2014, 04:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
This folks on this forum are great about doing what they say they'll do. I got tired of paying the paypal fees about 2 years ago and everything i've sold and purchased here was by check or postal money order. If you read peoples post you can usually read them too. I may come off as an asshat to some but I'm an honest asshat.
Hahaha!!!

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-17-2014, 07:58 PM

Quote:
hey there joe, you doin alright? ----thanks for the kind words. I continue to be impressed by the honesty of strangers here. I actually like paying with paypal so the person on the other end doesn't ever have to wonder if they will be hoodooed. i ve never used paypal to sell anything though, so i don't know anything about the fees.-----------
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-18-2014, 08:18 AM

personal check scare

I sold a table and 8 chairs a few days ago on craigslist for $400. I forgot to mention in the ad ---cash only, but I sort of thought it was assumed unless something else was agreed on. so after we loaded all the pieces on his truck, he pulled out a checkbook. it kind of irritated me that he waited till we had everything on his truck and also made me a little concerned that he might be a con artist. I did take it and as soon as he left I found the address of his bank in Lexington and drove straight there,about 30 miles. didn't want to chance running a bad check thru my bank. I knew if his own bank cashed it I would be fine. and they did. anyway, the point being, I can well understand someone being a little apprehensive about a personal check. I would be extremely embarrassed to write a cold check.but I know there are plenty out there that will do it and laugh about it. ----------
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode