Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Black 2010 VeeVee and some extras
as promised, hereīs VeeVeeīs first couple of pics.
On itīs first week had run 900km so far with one semi-sintetic oil + filter exchange, will be doing another at around 1000km. I never had any braking spongy feeling as the brake lines were installed at 0km. In fact it brakes really well, one finger touch!
Pushed it a few times up to 8000rpm on the highway, as it has been asking for this the all time!
I always had in my mind that gold looks good on black (as per old cafe racer triumph bikes). So here it is (sorry the bikeīs not that clean)
Extras added so far:
- skid guards (here we call them mushrooms lol)
- 8mm reflective gold rim stripes
- golden engine bolt kit and golden rear sprocket nuts
- hel steel brake lines carbon look plus golden conectors
- mikes grilles radiator cover gold anodised (bad fitting on wires but will try to improve)
- skidmarx rear huger
- givi gear selector shoe protector
- 12 volt car adapter outlet
- givi 2010 versys windshield
- shad top rack + s49 case
Will be fitting tomorrow:
- motowerk lowering pegs and mirror extenders
- clifford alarm thatcham class one
So for the time being thatīs it!