I Think She Looks Puurrrrdy - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Rides Show off your Versys...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-28-2010, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
I Think She Looks Puurrrrdy

Dropped my camera today broke it. Just had the pipe put on at lunch So our photographer has been hounding me to bring the bike into the studio. so heres a few of what he took.Haven't seen any blue versys with the yoshi. I think it looks good.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Last edited by weljo2001; 07-30-2010 at 07:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Rik

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
nice!.....love that yoshi carbon....could be my first farkle
rik
08 Versys
farkle-ess (is that a word?)
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-28-2010, 06:30 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
nice!.....love that yoshi carbon....could be my first farkle
rik
08 Versys
farkle-ess (is that a word?)
Its sounds as good as it looks.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-28-2010, 07:50 PM

Wow! Really nice.
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-28-2010, 07:55 PM

very very nice - I prefer blue myself

Foo Fighter Rider
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 09:52 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Could have shown some better photos if i would have caught the bird crap on the fairing before he started shooting. was in a hurry to get it in and out of the studio between sessions

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 10:12 AM

Very, very, nice pics...

If I new what I was doing, I wouldn't still be working
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator

Nice pic, do you like the sound of the Yoshi on the V.

post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 11:27 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastoman View Post
Nice pic, do you like the sound of the Yoshi on the V.

Sounds Great!!!! I have the db killer in. heard it with and without sounds good either way. Can't believe how heavy the stock exhaust is. Big differance between the two. Can feel the bike runs better with the yoshi feels less restricted.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 11:16 PM

Gotta say your blue V looks really good. I'm thinking of doing some of the same stuff to mine once I can afford it.

post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Thanks for the comments guys. this is my last week to ride her. then i'm off to puerto rico and shes in storage till october.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Sounds Great!!!! I have the db killer in. heard it with and without sounds good either way. Can't believe how heavy the stock exhaust is. Big differance between the two. Can feel the bike runs better with the yoshi feels less restricted.
Is the Yoshi exhaust tolerable on the highway for extended rides?

09' Versys
06' Honda VFR Interceptor
Orlando, FL
Past Bikes: 07' HD Sportster 1200 XLC , 06' Triumph Tiger, 02' Yamaha FZ1, 03' Yamaha Roadstar, 02' Triumph Sprint RS, 84' Kawasaki 550 LTD
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-01-2010, 10:25 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by daviscr5 View Post
Is the Yoshi exhaust tolerable on the highway for extended rides?
Long trips would be fine.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 08:41 AM

Just ordered mine yesterday, Can't wait to get!

08 Versys
97 Suzuki DR350
Pro Grip tank protector
Wee Strom hand guards
Nelson Riggs Soft Bags
Xelement Black mini tank bag
Xelement Silver ignitor Tri-Tex Fabric and Mesh Jacket with armor
Xelement Advanced silver and black Fabric Pants with level 3 armor
12V Powerlet
Nuvi 550 GPS
Yoshimura TRC slip on (stainless)
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 10:29 AM Thread Starter

Garage
I've noticed since i put the yoshi on, I seem to be going places at a higher rate of speed these days. With the 16t front sprocket and stock exhaust i'd be cruising 70mph at 5800 rpm . With the 16t and the yoshi i'm cruising 70mph at 5000 rpm. My shift points have changed from 4000 rpm to 5000 rpm also.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 11:07 AM

Ok, Now I really can't wait!!!!

08 Versys
97 Suzuki DR350
Pro Grip tank protector
Wee Strom hand guards
Nelson Riggs Soft Bags
Xelement Black mini tank bag
Xelement Silver ignitor Tri-Tex Fabric and Mesh Jacket with armor
Xelement Advanced silver and black Fabric Pants with level 3 armor
12V Powerlet
Nuvi 550 GPS
Yoshimura TRC slip on (stainless)
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-27-2010, 09:31 AM Thread Starter

Garage
man its sucks looking at my bike but not being able to ride. i feel like gilligan stuck on this island called puerto rico.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-14-2010, 07:42 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Have received quite a few PM's on the tail bag.Its a cortech i've listed the link below. Sturdy and easy to put on and take off the bike. Plenty of room and the rain cover stays put when in use.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...t-Tailbag.aspx

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-14-2010, 08:48 AM Thread Starter

Garage
heres a couple of photos that might be helpful

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Last edited by weljo2001; 07-31-2010 at 10:49 PM.
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-14-2010, 01:57 PM

No she's Puurrrrdy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0305_857_ret1_KatGuzDock.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	7412  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode