1. I enjoy the '15 redesign over my '12.
2. The power! (There is a lot of it and you can use most of it in the real world.)
3. The seat is great for a stock seat!
4. For a bigger bike it doesn't feel heavy to me.
5. It is big enough for my wife and I to ride 2 up.
6. ABS (I've never had a bike with it. It doesn't make you stop any shorter but it increases stability)
7. Traction control and powers modes! (Once again never had a bike with them before.)
8. Gas mileage isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be with the bump up to 1000cc
9. It feels smoother overall (engine revs and suspension wise)
I'm a daily motorcycle commuter and don't own a car. The bike is great on the open road, city streets, in traffic and on trips. It is the best do everything bike for me and my riding needs/wants.
I honestly couldn't think of another bike i'd buy other than the new V1000. Kawasaki hit a home run with this bike. I just don't feel it is going to be as popular as it really should be in the USDM.