Well here it is...
OPEN TO ALL MOTORCYCLES!!!!!!
Here is the new rules. Same rules as ive seen on PNW riders and a few others
1) After 3 days, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.
2) If a challenge is not met after 1 week a new topic is/can be picked.
2.5)If a challenge is not met after 2 weeks its open for any picture with your bike(make it interesting at-least) and post a new challenge
3) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.or 5 No's to be shot down.
4) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.make it bold is a huge plus
5) Pictures must be taken OFF of the bike./ bike parked
6) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.
7) Cages may be used instead of our bikes If and ONLY IF there is snow.or stated in the challenge.
8)The following types of challenges are not allowed:
* action shots (aka in motion shot)
* challenges involving other people(so everyone has a chance)
* duplicate challenges(try not to do the same thing over and over)
* illegal challenges(keep it legal)
9) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked,they have 12 hours to post a new challenge or the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.
10)the challenge is AS WRITTEN if you want something specific be specific..
lets start this off with.......
your bike and something foxy! (the animal type fox to a sign or something that says fox or foxy)