Four days in the BC interior, 1220 kms, and a LOT of those - DIRT!!! - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Rides Show off your Versys...

5Likes
  • 1 Post By fasteddiecopeman
  • 2 Post By fasteddiecopeman
  • 1 Post By kballowe
  • 1 Post By fasteddiecopeman

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-21-2014, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Four days in the BC interior, 1220 kms, and a LOT of those - DIRT!!!

A neighbor up the street suggested a bit of a dirt ride for last week, up in the Lillooet region of the BC interior.

Going past his house a few weeks back I could see a couple of motos in there, and NOT cruisers, so I chatted him up - he moved here recently from Saskatchewan. There's a Duc (1100 Testastreta I believe), and a Beemer - a Dakar 650 - so we went for a ride a few weeks back in which my friend George got a flat rear tire on his DR650, so we cut short the dirt and headed to Merritt, them home w/ George on my passenger seat.

THIS ride would be different. Camping for three nights, but staying in the same campground and riding "loops" each day from there, sounded just FINE. John had GPS tracks for all the dirt. Sounded like fun....

Plan for day one was to leave here around noon, ride the "Connector" (97C) from Kelowna, thru Merrit, then onto BC 8 to Spences Bridge

(incidentally - a GREAT motorcycle road!), where we would transfer to dirt trails to get up to BC 12 to Lillooet, and our camp.

We got into the woods on very rocky, very narrow and heavily rutted trails, which account for NO pics as I was afraid of losing contact w/ John if I stopped to take some, and where every now and then he signaled a "180". I figured the trail-overhangs were 'swamping' his memory, but then we came to a spot where he halted down a hill - I could see trees across the trail up ahead, so I stopped BEFORE the hill - as two dirt-bikers rode up behind me. I backed the GREEN HORNET off to the side at that point.

John conversed w/ the two guys about WHICH trails went where, and I learned that John had downloaded those tracks from someone else... NOT places he'd already ridden. Soon we were underway again (I had set my GPS w/ Lillooet as destination earlier, but it had NO idea where we were, just kept "searching"...) till we again got to a spot where he signaled another 180 - but THIS time MY GPS showed a magenta line indicating its route to our camp (yippee - it was no longer 'lost'...!), so I nixed the 180 and told him to follow me.

THIS at least was a road, albeit a VERY rocky, dusty one, and the "end" was in sight - THAT is BC 12 ahead!

Another half hour or so found us turning into our camp where soon the two tents were set up

and I could take a few pics of the old bridge across the Fraser River

as well as the mountains to the SW that frame the start of that portion of BC 99 that would lead us towards Pemberton Monday morning.

All-in-all a successful day, ending in a good camp. We'd traveled 302 kms total.

Stand-by for MORE...!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P9140501 copy.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	285.2 KB
ID:	143169   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9140502 copy.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	398.9 KB
ID:	143177   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9140503 copy.JPG
Size:	363.6 KB
ID:	143185   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9140505 copy.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	304.4 KB
ID:	143193   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9140507 copy.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	295.7 KB
ID:	143201  

Name:	P9140509 copy.JPG
Size:	226.0 KB
ID:	143209  

Ed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC
Ride to D2D 2013, June '13

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ride to D2D 2015, June '15

Ride to D2D 2016, June '16

Last edited by fasteddiecopeman; 01-14-2018 at 01:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-21-2014, 05:32 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Beautiful Country!!!!

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-21-2014, 08:59 PM
MTS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Nice write up Eddie!

( RIDE FREE BE SAFE )

Last edited by onewizard; 10-03-2018 at 05:43 PM.

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-22-2014, 08:47 AM

Always enjoy your ride reports, Fasteddie. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Just a "rambler in my Father's world."
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-22-2014, 09:58 AM

Very nice! Thanks for taking the time to post your report and pictures for us. I think the country is beautiful too! Always enjoy these trip reports.

Thanks again!
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-22-2014, 10:32 AM

very cool.

- Ian Thomas
2013 Versys
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-22-2014, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

the day BEFORE...!

I had loaded up the GREEN HORNET on Saturday, so that I could just "throw-a-leg-over" and get underway when the clock struck 'noon' for riding on Sunday. 'Loaded-up' included a full tank of gas PLUS a one gallon plastic gas-can holding 3L for my stove (and possible 'extra' for the bike).

What I HADN'T done, was wash the bike from its 'dirty' ride on Friday the 12th, because - I was just gonna get it dirty AGAIN...!

But then I noticed some mud in my rad, and figured I should at least rinse SOME of it out. So-o-o, I rolled it forward (remember - it was top-heavy...),

putting the front wheel out of my garage, onto a part of the driveway that slopes down. I put a piece of 2x4 under the sidestand preparatory to putting the paddock-stand under the rear spools, then turned to get the stand just as the GREEN HORNET bit-the-dust, falling over on its right side against the garage-door jam, the Majesty windshield and Aprilia mirrors (BOTH!!!) taking the brunt of the fall. WTF...! -

There was no-way I could pick it up (I TRIED...), so I started removing the dry-bag, gas-can, stuff from the LEFT saddlebag which, of course, was now on top (!) then ran over to ask a neighbor for assistance, as my FULL gas tank was seeping gasoline onto the floor.... -

He immediately came over, we both grabbed a hand-hold and got the V back on it's "feet". -

I started to survey the damage (this was about 1130), and soon realized that a LOT of the energy had transferred to BOTH mirrors as well as to the Madstad windshield bracket (any OTHER 'shield probably would have been split as the bike instruments and my GPS were only a couple of inches from the door jam), so I grabbed tools, removing 'shield, mirrors, then as I saw how much the Madstad had been 'tweaked', the two side fairings. -

Except that two of the fairing bolts (second ones from the front) were REALLY difficult to remove. I finally got the right-side one out, but I could NOT budge the left one (obvious now that something ELSE had been tweaked...), so out w/ the Dremel and I cut a screwdriver slot across it, finally getting that screw out, and both fairings off. Now I could see how much the Madstad had been bent, and I started figuring that MAYBE the ride wasn't going to happen.... -

Got the Madstad off, pulled it apart, then "attacked" it w/ a rubber mallet and scrap of 2x4 to beat against, till it looked a LOT better, then went to reinstall it. That's when I could see that BOTH sides of the subframe underneath had 'moved' enough that it had captured both those problem fasteners. THIS time I used a long screwdriver to pry those parts of the subframe till they 'looked-right', then tried the Madstad again. This time it attached, and didn't look TOO bad, so I searched my metric-bolt drawer to find a replacement for the 'slotted' screw I'd ruined. EUREKA - a cap-screw!!! - so w/ a washer I made it fit the fairing. MAYBE I was going riding w/ John after all. -

Oh hell - the mud's STILL in the rad.... I again rolled the GREEN HORNET out to the driveway, but THIS time on the sidestand, grabbed the hose to gently rinse the mud out, then pushed it back into the garage, and onto the paddock-stand. Now it looked like there was nothing holding us back, for riding Sunday!

-

-
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P9140501 copy.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	285.2 KB
ID:	143217  

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC

Last edited by fasteddiecopeman; 01-14-2018 at 01:37 PM.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-22-2014, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

the MIRRORS...

The Tuono mirrors are on MotoWerk brackets which come w/ aluminum allen-head bolts. My right mirror would 'spin', so I removed the bolt to see that it was slightly bent, thus not holding properly, and - running out of time - decided I'd just remove the bracket and install the mirror directly into the place where the stock mirrors had been installed. Another EUREKA - it worked, and the mirror was tight! -

I looked at the left mirror (how the hell did the LEFT mirror get tweaked when the bike had fallen RIGHT...?), slightly tightened its allen-head bolt - TIGHT. - - so I was good-to-go.

(On my return, while figuring out which bolts needed replacing, I removed that left allen-head bolt and found that it TOO, had been tweaked, so BOTH are now replaced w/ steel bolts....)

Watch this space for "Day 2" of the ride, probably tomorrow....

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC

Last edited by fasteddiecopeman; 10-29-2015 at 03:48 PM.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-23-2014, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Day 2 - Monday the 15th.

I wake-up early, so I got to watch the sunrise (well, at least I got to watch the sun ILLUMINATE the mountains to the W, the same ones as the last pic on Day 1) while I shaved, made breakfast, enjoyed my coffee.

Then I took another "camp" pic, just to have it.

Our planned route for today's ride was thru Lillooet to the S where the western leg of BC 99 to Pemberton is. Our first 'stop' was at the top of Seton Lake

then we continued along Cayoosh Creek to Duffy Lake - today, skies clear, was gonna be another GREAT reflections day!

After Duffy Lake the road follows along Joffre Creek and the Lillooet River thru Pemberton (where we stopped for a coffee) before heading further NW along the Lillooet thru Pemberton Meadows (stopped for some road construction)

to a bridge across the river where we transitioned onto a pretty gnarly dirt road, LOTS of switchbacks, up and N towards Gold Bridge. We were passed by a flat-bed going DOWN the hill, a Land Rover "Discovery" on the deck being transported to a repair facility...?

We stopped by a road crew, told to expect an hour delay, so parked the two bikes near their pickup and broke-out lunch.

When the delay was almost up, the flagman instructed us to wait for two trucks coming down, followed by a Ford Fiesta - the BEST off-road vehicle had NOT even made it this far up the hill before breaking down... but a Fiesta HAD...! - go figure...! - and we soon were on more gnarly, rocky dirt

thru some seriously pretty country

and soon a bit of pavement thru Gold Bridge where we saw Mama Bear and two cubs,

then onto the road (mostly paved...) around Carpenter Lake.

We took a little sidetrip up the road to Tyax, a VERY "tony" resort for the 'rich-and-famous' where they post prices including $9,000 for FIVE days of heli-skiing, then back down its dirt to rejoin the Carpenter lake Road.

MORE great vistas all along the Carpenter Lake road:

At the E end of the lake is a large dam, hydro-electric,

w/ a 'fish-ladder below the spill-way at its rear.

From there the road, sometimes paved, sometimes dirt, follows the Bridge River thru some pretty narrow valleys, the road winding hither-and-yon. LOADS of fun!

Soon the road turned S and into the town of Lillooet, our campground directly across the Fraser, but needing several more miles of riding S then N to get us there, where I saw this view.

John rode into town for supplies while I dug into my saddlebag to find a can of chili to go w/ the two beers I'd picked up going thru town.

Check here for "Day 3", probably tomorrow....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P9150512 copy.JPG
Size:	234.9 KB
ID:	143225   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9150513 copy.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	376.6 KB
ID:	143233   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9150517 copy.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	248.0 KB
ID:	143241   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9150531 copy.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	209.5 KB
ID:	143249   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9150535 copy.JPG
Size:	288.0 KB
ID:	143257  

Name:	P9150541 copy.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	379.3 KB
ID:	143265   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9150542 copy.JPG
Size:	452.5 KB
ID:	143273   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9150543 copy.JPG
Size:	404.8 KB
ID:	143281   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9150551 copy.JPG
Size:	365.8 KB
ID:	143289   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9150559 copy.JPG
Size:	302.3 KB
ID:	143297  

Name:	P9150571 copy.JPG
Size:	326.8 KB
ID:	143305   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9150574 copy.JPG
Size:	275.5 KB
ID:	143313   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9150577 copy.JPG
Size:	326.0 KB
ID:	143321   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9150580 copy.JPG
Size:	236.1 KB
ID:	143329   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9150588 copy.JPG
Size:	318.4 KB
ID:	143337  

Name:	P9150593 copy.JPG
Size:	332.4 KB
ID:	143345   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9150595 copy.JPG
Size:	353.9 KB
ID:	143353   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9150600 copy.JPG
Size:	348.2 KB
ID:	143361   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9150603 copy.JPG
Size:	424.7 KB
ID:	143369   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160619 copy.JPG
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	143377  

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC

Last edited by fasteddiecopeman; 01-14-2018 at 01:46 PM.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-23-2014, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

the MAP for Day 2...

Here's the route we followed.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	map2.jpg
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	143385  

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC

Last edited by fasteddiecopeman; 01-14-2018 at 01:49 PM.
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-23-2014, 04:32 PM

Great pictures
I need to head back up there. Only been to BC once and loved it.
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-24-2014, 11:50 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Tuesday the 16th - riding around the "Douglas Trail"...

Tuesday, just like Sunday and Monday, was sunny, clear, blue skies and REFLECTIONS!

As usual I was up before John, heating water for my coffees and breakfast when he 'rolled-out' of his tent. Today's ride was pretty-much going the opposite direction compared w/ yesterday's, but then transitioning to MUCH gnarlier roads along Anderson Lake on the Douglas "Highline" Trail, NOT recommended for anything large. In fact - quite a lot of it was barely wide enough for ONE vehicle, a good look-out ESSENTIAL...!

We headed N from Lilloooet, the sun just starting to 'crest' the mountains.

As we descended into the valley we'd ridden OUT of yesterday, I took another shot of the curvies beckoning us at the bottom of the hill.

The river running out of the Carpenter Lake Dam is a sockeye salmon spawning area, despite looking very cloudy from the glacial silt filling it, and we were able to watch them resting,

then 'running' towards the fish ladder at the base of the dam.

From there our route was left, across the dam then thru a tunnel

bringing us to the S side of Carpenter Lake where the road goes thru a series of climbing switch-backs to the summit, and then transforms into probably the steepest dirt road I've ever ridden (MUCH steeper than "the Hill" at Heckman Pass into Bella Coola, which averages 9%, as much as 19% in places!!!), coming out near the village of Shalalth on Seton Lake.

I took a pic of the GPS display to give an idea of that road,

then a shot of Seton Lake running E from the bottom of the hill, near Seton Portage.

At Seton Portage we spent a few minutes searching to find the road that would take us W along the N side of Anderson Lake, but FINALLY found it.

The dirt road, scenic as all-get-out, was steep, rocky and narrow.

We only saw two or three pickups between there and D'Arcy - and not much room to pass between them and the mountainside.

When D'Arcy appeared at the bottom of ANOTHER steep, rocky hill, we decided it was time for lunch, so pulled into the park at the W end of Anderson where we chatted w/ a bicycle rider (apparently in his 70s) who had ridden from Pemberton (about 50 kms), and heading right back. Told us he used to take his bike on the train from there to the E end at Seton Portage, then ride it back over the SAME Douglas Trail we'd just ridden...!

Leaving town (now on pavement) we passed some whimsical wood carvings, and I HAD to photograph them.

Soon we were in Pemberton enjoying ice cream cones, and chatting w/ three 'adventure' riders whose bikes were suspiciously clean.... As we departed for BC 99 eastwards to Lillooet, I saw a bicycle ridden by a fellow w/ a white beard - the SAME one we'd seen in D'Arcy at lunch - he COVERS ground!

Hwy 99 is just as pretty (and twisty!) going E as it was going W the day before,

along Duffy Lake and Cayoosh Creek,

soon arriving at the outskirts of Lillooet

and the Seton Lake Dam.

Our arrival in camp coincided w/ a pickup w/ a trailer, all bearing Florida plates, backing close to our site. Out jumped Allan, a retired Coast Guard sailor enroute back to "the world" after being in Alaska a LONG time, and he pulled an older Moto Guzzi out (giving him room for his bed in the trailer).

He also had another Guzzi in the truck's bed, telling us he had several more that he rebuilds and rides. After chatting a good long time we all "hit-the-hay" about 2100.

Today's map in the next post... PROBABLY!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P9160619 copy.JPG
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	143393   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160620 copy.JPG
Size:	327.6 KB
ID:	143401   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160626 copy.JPG
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	143409   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160632 copy.JPG
Size:	337.6 KB
ID:	143417   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160634 copy.JPG
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	143425  

Name:	P9160636 copy.JPG
Size:	258.4 KB
ID:	143433   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160640 copy.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	143441   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160644 copy.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	270.4 KB
ID:	143449   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160645 copy.JPG
Size:	281.4 KB
ID:	143457   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160650 copy.JPG
Size:	291.0 KB
ID:	143465  

Name:	P9160652 copy.JPG
Size:	324.5 KB
ID:	143473   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160656 copy.JPG
Size:	286.5 KB
ID:	143481   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160661 copy.JPG
Size:	453.2 KB
ID:	143489   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160664 copy.JPG
Size:	251.0 KB
ID:	143497   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160672 copy.JPG
Size:	309.3 KB
ID:	143505  

Name:	P9160676 copy.jpg
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	143513   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160677 copy.JPG
Size:	343.4 KB
ID:	143521   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160685 copy.JPG
Size:	403.4 KB
ID:	143529   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160687 copy.JPG
Size:	212.2 KB
ID:	143537   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9160697 copy.JPG
Size:	267.0 KB
ID:	143545  

Turk likes this.

Last edited by fasteddiecopeman; 01-14-2018 at 01:59 PM.
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-24-2014, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

the Day 3 map...

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-25-2014, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Day 4 - home bound on pavement!

Wednesday the 17th showed up overcast...!

After the last three PERFECT days, "wut-the-hell"...? -

Got up early anyway, heated water for my breakfast and coffees, then said "Good-bye" to John as he loaded up his camping gear then rode off to meet w/ Peter (Triumph 800XC) to ride some more "interior-dirt".

Soon Allan was 'up' too, offering me a share of his eggs/ potatoes/ ham/ tomatoes skillet breakfast (which I declined, already full), as we discussed his routing S towards Seattle, finally deciding that Pemberton would be nice, then he could un-pack his Guzzi and enjoy the twisties around there, then thru Vancouver via the Whistler alpine area, and I started breaking camp and loading up.

My route back to Kelowna was planned to head NE on BC 99, a nice motorcycle road,

w/ some nice looking old homestead sites along it.

It ends at BC 97 just N of Cache Creek (by this time I was into rain gear), and it was S then E to Kamloops, passing thru some GREAT Rocky Mountain big-horn habitat just E of there

Rain was threatening, then falling, then threatening AGAIN, so the gear stayed on till I arrived home, a total of 1220 kms on the odometer from this trip.

After unloading the GREEN HORNET I surveyed the damage, noticing that one of the four bolts holding the right foot-peg bracket had 'parted-company' somewhere on this ride, so I made plans to look for that and bolts for my mirror extenders the next day, as well as replacements for the fairing screw I'd wrecked when I had cut a slot into it the day before the ride.

Next day I headed out to the Kawi shop in West Kelowna where I was able to replace the foot-peg bracket-bolt, then got the other bolts at a 'bolt-supply' place, but saw a "puddle" under the bike....

Stuck my finger in (green...!), then tasted it (sweet...!). Damn, my rad was leaking....

- -

Other than THAT, GREAT ride!

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P9170701 copy.JPG
Size:	271.3 KB
ID:	143553   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9170700 copy.jpg
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	143561   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9170704 copy.JPG
Size:	295.3 KB
ID:	143569   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9170708 copy.JPG
Size:	296.1 KB
ID:	143577   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9170711 copy.JPG
Size:	270.9 KB
ID:	143585  

Name:	P9170712 copy.JPG
Views:	7
Size:	289.7 KB
ID:	143593   Click image for larger version

Name:	P9170713 copy.JPG
Size:	311.8 KB
ID:	143601  

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC

Last edited by fasteddiecopeman; 01-14-2018 at 02:01 PM.
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-26-2014, 09:13 AM

Now that's the way to take a ride. Thanks for sharing..
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-26-2014, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

my radiator repair...

I could see that the lower left side (facing the rad from the front) of the rad was wet, so, after removing it, I looked it over and thought that it was coming thru the tank-part BELOW the rad (see pic #1) but about an inch further left than the screwdriver's indicating, so I cleaned it up, applied some J-B Weld, then left it to set-up for 24 hours. This on Saturday.

Sunday I installed the rad and started putting distilled water in (as part of the "flushing" process)... but, DAMN - it's STILL leaking, but from the rad part about 1/2" above the tank where I'd put the J-B Weld...! (Pic #2)

Drained the block, removed the rad, got it ready to take to an aluminum shop I've used before, and drove over Monday, EARLY. Gal said that the owner would be back early Tuesday, so I decided to wait for him, and drove home. Tuesday I was at his shop at 0700. He looked at the rad, shook his head, saying that he couldn't weld THAT small, so to go to a radiator shop down the way. Took it there at 0800. Fellow said - "No problem. It'll be ready tomorrow." so I left it w/ him.

Next day I picked it up at about 1100 (pic #3) for $47.04, re-installed it, completed flushing it as per the Shop Manual, then filled it w/ a 50% antifreeze/ water mix, and completed adding all the fairings, windshield, etc I'd taken off, then went for a VERY one hour ride!

- -
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC03318 copy.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	55418   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03319 copy.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	55426   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03320 copy.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	55434  

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2015, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Nostalgia while re-imaging...

Going thru these threads again, as I re-do all the pics, kinda gives me a twinge of nostalgia for the GREEN HORNET.

I was REALLY bonded w/ THAT Versys...!

weljo2001 and kballowe like this.

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-31-2015, 06:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Yes - and when these threads pop back to the top - it gives the rest of us a chance to take another look at the thread and all of the photos. Thanks again for posting them !!!!

No matter where you go - there you are.
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-01-2015, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

IF you like this bunch - here's the link to my 2013 D2D ride....

http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums...2d-2013-a.html

If you enjoy it, then post a reply... it TOO goes to the top...!

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC

Last edited by fasteddiecopeman; 01-14-2018 at 02:02 PM.
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-14-2018, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

"Drag and Drop File Upload" pics...!

I just MOSTLY () finished adding the pics to this ride-thread via the "Drag and Drop File Upload", so you should be able to view them once Photobucket takes me "off-line"....

- -

chid likes this.

Ed

'08 V AZ, '15 V650LT BC

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode