Up To Big Bear 5/4/2014 - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Rides Show off your Versys...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-06-2014, 09:15 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Up To Big Bear 5/4/2014

Rode out with some friends up to Big Bear. Stopped for some BBQ to take to Nigels cabin just before Big Bear to eat. Then on around the lake and back.

Photo Montage..BBQ At Nigels Cabin - YouTube

Drift Camera Photo Montage..To Big Bear Drift Photos - YouTube

Ride Video..To Big Bear Video - YouTube

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-06-2014, 10:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I often ask myself if I should have purchased a cabin in Big Bear or Lake Arrowhead. I just didn't know if I would go up enough to justify the purchase. It's always so peaceful and beautiful during the winter.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-06-2014, 10:41 AM

BTW...what do you know about Ginuwine? Were you going to BB to make some babies?

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-06-2014, 10:46 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Versys View Post
I often ask myself if I should have purchased a cabin in Big Bear or Lake Arrowhead. I just didn't know if I would go up enough to justify the purchase. It's always so peaceful and beautiful during the winter.

Well Nigels cabin is just before Big Bear and Paul the guy with the Black Harley with ape hangers had a cabin right on Lake Arrowhead. Paul sold his because they just didn't use it enough his wife hates the cold so it was used only in the summer months. I wouldn't mind one in either spot but my girl and i are both not fans of snow & the cold so it also wouldn't be used by us in the winter but her kids and their friends love to ski and snow board so we have considered getting one until Paul told us one of the reasons they sold there place was the mess left by their kids and friends from all the parties they were having.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-06-2014, 10:54 AM

I spent time at a friends cabin many times. I'm in the camp where we left it in better condition then how we found it. I'm not a big fan of cold either, but I don't mind a weekend to get away from the heat now and again.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-06-2014, 11:13 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Versys View Post
BTW...what do you know about Ginuwine? Were you going to BB to make some babies?

1. About the same as Keith Sweat, KC & JoJo,Clarence Carter,Bobby Blue Band, etc,etc, Use to own a few clubs in SC that were in the country and close to two indian reservation so lots of women from many races. So you need to know the music that makes the panties drop..

2. Would have been hard to do since i was the only guy without his woman. My girl is in Puerto Rico till June or July overseeing a few of the shops we have there.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode