Okay folks. It's starting to take shape. Right now we have me, deweybrian and glowcat13 as a lock. brothercannon is coming too, he just doesn't know it yet.
For anyone in the extended area, here's the plan as it stands right now:
1. deweybrian is meeting me in Oneonta at 9am
2. The next step from there depends on whether or not we've heard from BC
3. If he's going, then we'll call GC13 and meet him in southern VT
4. If BC is a no go, then we'll call GC13 and meet him in northwestern Mass to ride some of the roads that bones tipped him about
5. I'm definitely riding all day and will stop somewhere along the way and get a hotel room for the night.
6. Not sure about the other guys, but at least GC13 is showing signs of caving in and following suit on that.
At last check weather in the area looks great for tomorrow (partly cloudy with a high of 82degF). I've already learned that weather up here can change on a dime, though, so here's hoping.
The more the merrier, so come on!